NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

lol @ the pass glitch myplayer jacque "soul plane" hamilton
pimp.gif

Wow just played some cheeser that would pause the game every time he would make a "highlight" play and replay it for me. Dude got soo tight when Iwould do the same thing
laugh.gif
. Herb ended up disconnecting his 360 before thehalf when I was up by just 8.

Has anyone completed an alley oop of the backboard yet? I just starting getting them from out of bounds now but they can never even catch the passes if thealley oop is from off the backboard

Originally Posted by kash55

Why does the CPU throw soo many allyoops!
There was like 9 allyoops in 2nd half. Then they CPU went lightsout! going 99% fga

Is anybody else having problems with the cpu just going nuts in the 2nd half.
The problem lies in the VERY HIGH tendencies of most players when it comes to Alley Oop Frequency. That is the problem.

I am working on a custom roster set that eliminates that and only folks that catch oops in real life catch oops on the game.

Another thing 2K Insider ignores

damn, it's like you have to fiddle and tinker with this game until it's right. theres just so many problems in this game. i had to call 2 timeouts toget the game going again because it froze on a player while he was about to take a free throw

i just won game 3 of the nba finals and it said i won the championship
laugh.gif

but i still have to finish the series after i got back to the home screen.

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn, it's like you have to fiddle and tinker with this game until it's right. theres just so many problems in this game. i had to call 2 timeouts to get the game going again because it froze on a player while he was about to take a free throw
the crazy thing is Pre-patch I started working on my own 12 min HOF sliders and had the game
pimp.gif

But Because of the changes in the Patch now thats out the window
Especially because of the magnetic collisions in the paint
grin.gif

I've said it many times b4 and I'll say it again 2k dropped the ball

BTW
How do you guys play this online
Game is waaaaayyyy too fast on default settings
I had to lower it into the 30s to get it looking anything close to realistic speed and even then its too many touches a game

Downloaded the demo of this today and I have to say it's pretty enjoyable. The turbo thing makes me a little mad but I guess I'm kind of an abuser
laugh.gif

Still though, can't compare this and Live just by playing the demo. Gonna rent them soon and see what is what.

The game was clearly bugged and awful before the patch, but they honestly addressed most of the problems and glitches. Is it perfect? no not at all. But Ithink a lot of you are expecting too much. Maybe I haven't encountered a lot of the problems, but short of the AI being dumb at times, which is common onmost all sports games, I haven't had any other major problems.

This game is so far from a real basketball game it pisses me off every time I try to sit down and play. I end up just popping in FIFA and getting a real sportsgame in....

By the way...for those with Gold Room codes from the 10th anniversary edition....did your codes ever work? Mine still wont work. I need to talk to somebody @2k...call a number....something....this is $@$*%@%%.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Im on the rockets in my player...i dont feel like playing an entire season...anyway to sim????
lol then whats the point of playing it ...

im on my 50th game now and my rating is still a 60.
ohwell.gif

Im on like my 60th game my rating is still a 53... but thats because I just work on my main attributes that will help me score... im a scoring PG... my layupis 99

Dunk-70
3pt-95
shoot in traffic-80

so my guy averages 29ppg 8ast per game

I knew i shouldnt have picked the damn lakers
alien.gif
, all kobe does is chuckshots and artest never passes the ball, odom was disapointed bc kobe took his role (im a sg when i get subbed in kobe goes to the 3) so phil traded obom to theblazers for andre miller and he cant shoot for "
mad.gif
"

Yea I got picked up by the lakers I had no choice though.... But you right about artest dude never passes smh..... and they traded farmar and odom for somebums and Augustin... smh

I'm in my second season. I got drafted by the Kings but they didn't sign me so I joined the Knicks. I became the ROY and was a pretty good overall PG(scoring and getting dimes.) After my first year, I had the chance to leave the Knicks and join another team. I left without hesitation because throughout thefirst season, the Knicks management traded away all of our talent for bums (Nate Robinson gone, Gallinari gone, Larry Hughes gone, Eddy Curry gone, etc.replaced by Troy Murphy, Bruce Bowen, and some other scrubs). I joined the Magic and I don't get enough burn at PG because I'm 6'5 and because ofJameer Nelson. About 90 games in and I'm a 67 (99 midrange, 60 3pt range, 90 layup, 70 dunk)

Sure fire way to improve your overall rating is to raise your awareness stats, I didn't touch mine and when I finally did my guy jumped a lot.

The GM AI needs work for sure though, I'm with the Magic in my 2nd year and they still have Jameer, plus signed or traded for Derek Fisher, Rafer Alston,Luke Ridnour, and then they drafted a PG.
laugh.gif
really dumb

Back
Top Bottom