roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow somethin tahts mad simple but real cool is the post game press show or whatever, the slideshow from the game, catches a lot of cool shots plus it shows offthe facial animation new this year, with depth of perception etc

any amazon coupon codes?
they have it marked down for preorder but I don't want to bite in case a code does come out.

shouldnt the ign reviews be up soon? i am actually very curious to see how this year plays out. im a big time 2K fan.. ive bought it every year but this couldbe the year. ill wait for the reviews and such to make my choice.

Stop with the PM requests for the bootleg, please.

From what we were given in the demo, I'm pretty impressed. There are still some lingering problems that bother me, but I guess that's to be expected.CPU seems to OD on the alley attempts, which I found very odd. Retail version looks very promising.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if u get live instead of 2k10 this year based off the demos ur dumb as a doorstump

Yeah the Live demo is more FUN imo but I know 2k will be the better game.
pimp.gif

i played both but i feel like the live demo was more "arcade-y". the graphics on 2k are better as well, i think overall 2k is a better sim

you can normally work out your xbox "problems" by going on craigslist and finding any of the dudes that do "repairs" costs on average 30-50 bucks, and yes- those of us "blessed" folks that are enjoying this game now in it entirety! fifa dropped a couple days ago too...but not regionfree yet...lucky europeans!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Where's the spin move at? Was it taken out completely?

na its still there, but u hold the left trigger to do it now, same motion as last year

Originally Posted by jretro23

1 game a week? hell nah. minimum 3-4 games depending on how many games there are in the season.

Play like 12 games. 3-4 a week is too much. That is how people lose interest. Some go too fast. Some go too slow. Trust, it won't get finished

Originally Posted by Rafool

Question: If Xbox Live finds out your xbox is "repaired" can they suspend you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks.

nerd.gif
if repaired means modded

yes, but thats only if your connecting to xbox live i believe

Originally Posted by Rafool

Question: If Xbox Live finds out your xbox is "repaired" can they suspend you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks.

nerd.gif

My knowledge is very limited on this.

From what I know, some games will prompt an update when played before release date. They will install a folder on your system which then stores data on gamesthat you play before release date. I think that then allows XBL to later decide weather or not your play behavior is reminiscent of that of a"hacker" i think in those cases people will be banned in the future.

I believe some game developers like EA make sure this measure is taken however some developers don't?

again i am not well versed on all that at all, so for all i know XBL can just look at achievement dates in the future and ban us that way ::gasp:::

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

What u guys need to relize is that the 2k demo sucks every year and every year the live demo is better and every year 2k>live but I'm goin to buy both no matter what it doesn't really matter to me The better game will get more play
why buy both? wouldn't it be easier to just rent to see which is better? but that's just me, trying to stay recession-free

Back
Top Bottom