NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

,Game needs a lot of updating. Crossover suck period in the game. Live crossovers > 2k crossovers, and you have to be very careful when you pass the ball, other team esp on hall of fame can snatch the ball from u and turnovers is crazy. Overall game is good. Can't wait for the update cuz brothas need it lol.
With that being said, you should just stick to Live. what real life NBA game have you seen cats just bringin out ALL the crossovers at anytime? You're supposed to be careful when passing the ball.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Um excuse me sir the hell are you talking about Deron Williams, chris Paul, baron Davis use a series of crossovers when they play especially Deron

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

laugh.gif
@ da players faces and comments ya left..

Been playin it all weekend for ps3...idk if i suck or wat..but the "Hall of fame" mode is crazy.

But overall its def worth coppin..
2hzu9lw.jpg

Hall of fame mode is physco, i keep gettin my butt whoooped, but it gets you better i guess, and learning the handles is coming along, just becareful who you pass too, or turnover is BOUND to happen.
Hall of fame mode is difficult?
Perfect..
I always play my 2k games on hall of fame mode..
Cant wait to takeover this game tomorrow..

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

does anyone think that anniversary pack will be sold out?

btw that Lebron cover is fugly
nerd.gif

i dont think so who has a hundred to blow when the game is already $67... but more than likely it will sell out from the hype & ppl saying it's onlyabout $35 more for a locker,poster & stand up-figurine of KOBE!!!!!!! so it morw than likely will i just want the game & possibly the locker if i canget it from somebody latr

traded in gta iv, big game hunter, 50 cent: bos, prince of persia, so i paid about $2.00 for my copy from gamestop. gonna pick it up tomorrow.

i copped live 10 saturday live is realistic n they have everyones shoes its hard to score against certain teams n every player plays like themselves they playda superman theme when dwight dunks n vc gets booed in toronto n marbury in ny dont buy 2k its da same as last years n it sucks

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

i copped live 10 saturday live is realistic n they have everyones shoes its hard to score against certain teams n every player plays like themselves they play da superman theme when dwight dunks n vc gets booed in toronto n marbury in ny dont buy 2k its da same as last years n it sucks
i stopped at "i copped live 10"

damn, it seems like a majority of people here have become close-minded 2K fanboys who aren't willing to give Live a shot. Some of you guys are even quickto trash Live 10 without giving it a try. Let's see how 2K reviews go.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

damn, it seems like a majority of people here have become close-minded 2K fanboys who aren't willing to give Live a shot. Some of you guys are even quick to trash Live 10 without giving it a try. Let's see how 2K reviews go.

Some people are just ignorant. No point in trying to talk to these people. They think that just because one game is better than the other in the past, itwill stay that way forever.

Smart people will try both games and see how the reviews come up and pick up the game that's better. Let them keep playing 2K, they're missing out ona good game in Live this year.

IMO, after playin for a good amount of time, this game is sick as hell. The moves take some getting used to but its crazy what u can do, make a dude fall,quick double crosses etc. Lebron is prolly the best on the game, I'm playin ppl for money with him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i play both live and 2k since 02, live has the upperhand on the graphics and all the shoes and merchandise mumble jumble but 2k wins with the gameplay

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

damn, it seems like a majority of people here have become close-minded 2K fanboys who aren't willing to give Live a shot. Some of you guys are even quick to trash Live 10 without giving it a try. Let's see how 2K reviews go.

Some people are just ignorant. No point in trying to talk to these people. They think that just because one game is better than the other in the past, it will stay that way forever.

Smart people will try both games and see how the reviews come up and pick up the game that's better. Let them keep playing 2K, they're missing out on a good game in Live this year.
The problem most of us have with Live is that there's no emphasis on gameplay. Most of the changes are asthetic changes, none done to thegameplay and then Live comes off as feeling like an arcade as oppose to realistic simulation. It's a tradeoff though, Live wins for graphics this whereas2K does what it does best and that's provide a real sim bball game. Just a matter of preference.

With an open mind, would this apply to this year's Live? Assuming of course you've played the full version of Live 10 and are not just basing this onthe demo or the videos found online.

I'm highly skeptical about 2K10 due to the fact that it's a re-packaged version of last year's game. I've stated this in other related threadsbut $60 for what's practically last year's game with some minor updates is just ludicrous.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Some people are just ignorant. No point in trying to talk to these people. They think that just because one game is better than the other in the past, it will stay that way forever.

Smart people will try both games and see how the reviews come up and pick up the game that's better. Let them keep playing 2K, they're missing out on a good game in Live this year.
The problem most of us have with Live is that there's no emphasis on gameplay. Most of the changes are asthetic changes, none done to the gameplay and then Live comes off as feeling like an arcade as oppose to realistic simulation. It's a tradeoff though, Live wins for graphics this whereas 2K does what it does best and that's provide a real sim bball game. Just a matter of preference.
its different this year fam. just from watching the ign review it seems like the gameplay had a complete makeover which in turn made it morerealistic. defense is a lot tougher now so no more of that driving in to the basket at will bs. im pretty sure dude was talking about this year. this yearscompetition seems to be pretty damn close. and i believe the lead programmer for the 2k series worked on live this year.

There is no way you can walk away from Live 10 and honestly call it arcade.

And I've never played a minute of Live 08 or 09...

Thing is I don't want to buy the wrong one and then return it and lose $$$. I want to play it right away, where's the Reviews?

Live just still hasn't got the real feel of basketball down yet. Player movement isnt realistic, they need to start from scratch. This years is improvedfrom others, but 2K has the hoop game on lock. If you polish a turd, it's still a turd (Live 10).

With an open mind, would this apply to this year's Live? Assuming of course you've played the full version of Live 10 and are not just basing this on the demo or the videos found online.

I'm highly skeptical about 2K10 due to the fact that it's a re-packaged version of last year's game. I've stated this in other related threads but $60 for what's practically last year's game with some minor updates is just ludicrous.
for the past decade 2k has been consistent withe very game, usually they score better in ratings compared to live, i started playing 2k2 then wentto live in 03, then went back to 2k in 07

i am not close minded, im simply going to buy the best basketball game available, and your saying we shouldnt base our decisions on videos and demos? why, thatwhat they are there for, usually if a demo plays like live 10 did, they thats how the game will most likely look like. Your saying that we should pay $60, takea chance to see if we bought the wrong game and lose 60 bucks. I played the demo, the only thing that impressed me was the presentation, and other minorthings, but not enough to put live or 2k

ill admit that Live has improved, but it has years to catch up to 2k, plus im glad live is getting better, the better live gets, the better 2k will get

i am not dedicated to one brand, if EA finally makes a better game ill get it, i dont need to stay loyal to a certain company if they produce garbage

Back
Top Bottom