NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wish 2K had Live's collisions. TOo much, "Go through objects" happen in 2K

Same, I hate when a player on another team is halfway through his animation on a layup and when I go up for the block the shot is not affected it at all.

Any spots releasing early in San Diego? I'm getting really hyped for the release and want it ASAP.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

For those who have played online, is there still a lag?

Lag is one of the reasons why I can never win, it messes up my 3pt shot so bad, the little lag there is makes me miss so many open shots.

And a quick rant, I usually don't play online but I played a couple games today and everybody on there is gay. Full court press the whole time, one playeralways goes 30+, I can't jump up to block a shot because or else they get an instant foul, Lebron dunks on everyone and their moms and their moms friend,and I get so many open shots and they don't go in. If they fix the lag I would be able to beat these pansies because my 3s would go in like they do whenI'm offline and I don't see how people have fun winning by using every damn exploit, can't even get an easy lay-up because Mr. Fantastic comes outof nowhere and steals it as I'm going up...every single time.

smh.gif
@ No Mom & Pop stores here.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Lag is one of the reasons why I can never win, it messes up my 3pt shot so bad, the little lag there is makes me miss so many open shots.

And a quick rant, I usually don't play online but I played a couple games today and everybody on there is gay. Full court press the whole time, one player always goes 30+, I can't jump up to block a shot because or else they get an instant foul, Lebron dunks on everyone and their moms and their moms friend, and I get so many open shots and they don't go in. If they fix the lag I would be able to beat these pansies because my 3s would go in like they do when I'm offline and I don't see how people have fun winning by using every damn exploit, can't even get an easy lay-up because Mr. Fantastic comes out of nowhere and steals it as I'm going up...every single time.
Are you talking about 2K9 or 10?
nerd.gif

one thing i hated about the last few 2k series were the instant lay-ups. the player would have no momentum facing one direction at the top of the key, and allof a sudden just take one step, lift off and make a lay-up flawlessly of the backboard. the computer seems to do this move way too much!

am i the only one?

well damn, so much for hoping the ball strip didn't exist in 2k10.

i just played someone online who did that to me on a couple fastbreaks i had
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

And a quick rant, I usually don't play online but I played a couple games today and everybody on there is gay. Full court press the whole time, one player always goes 30+, I can't jump up to block a shot because or else they get an instant foul, Lebron dunks on everyone and their moms and their moms friend, and I get so many open shots and they don't go in. If they fix the lag I would be able to beat these pansies because my 3s would go in like they do when I'm offline and I don't see how people have fun winning by using every damn exploit, can't even get an easy lay-up because Mr. Fantastic comes out of nowhere and steals it as I'm going up...every single time.
the more u play online the better you'll get. most of the time if you're unstoppable offline, you'll be mediocre at best online. youjust have to adjust to the lag and shot release. i literally ONLY play in online leagues and if you're one of the best sim players online, you'll beeven better in your offline association modes or w.e ya'll like to play offline

Dwight is an 89? lmaooo did they drop everyone's ratings? cuz that's a joke if everyone is the same as 2k9

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

can you trade your drafted player? ie. from lakers to blazers?
Since its "My Player" mode I think that you can only control your player..
I would think the team that drafted you has the trade you.. the only thing you can do team wise is accept invitations to different training camps or agree tosign to a team.. I believe
nerd.gif

,Game needs a lot of updating. Crossover suck period in the game. Live crossovers > 2k crossovers, and you have to be very careful when you pass the ball,other team esp on hall of fame can snatch the ball from u and turnovers is crazy. Overall game is good. Can't wait for the update cuz brothas need it lol.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
wow those guys at operation sports aren't joking about the custom arena music.
smh.gif
@ this not being available for PS3 users.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

,Game needs a lot of updating. Crossover suck period in the game. Live crossovers > 2k crossovers, and you have to be very careful when you pass the ball, other team esp on hall of fame can snatch the ball from u and turnovers is crazy. Overall game is good. Can't wait for the update cuz brothas need it lol.
With that being said, you should just stick to Live. what real life NBA game have you seen cats just bringin out ALL the crossovers at anytime?You're supposed to be careful when passing the ball.

has this happened to anyone yet? I'm in the middle of shooting a free throw and the damn screen with upcoming games covers the whole screen

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
wow those guys at operation sports aren't joking about the custom arena music.
smh.gif
@ this not being available for PS3 users.
tongue.gif

SMH I woulda killed it with the arena music.. any possibility of an update including this feature orr just wishful thinking
ohwell.gif
?

Also can you guys hook a fellow NT'er up with a spot to cop tomorrow in so cal?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom