NBA 2k10

If its the PC version you are looking for, I read from a forum that NBA 2k10 will be released at DataBlitz tonight..

@melof15fan: thanks for the info but I'm looking for the PS3 version, sana meron na din.

Hmmm.. it should be available na dapat kasi it was released earlier along with the Xbox 360 version last Oct. 6...

my deadbeat psp will be useful again in a few weeks i hope. anyone here knows when this will release for psp? thanks
happy.gif

UPDATE: PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are probably available tomorrow at DataBlitz - SM North EDSA according to a friend who went there...

Can't wait for the PC version, this will probably be the first time I'm gonna buy a legit copy.. Gotta take advantage of the game's online features(e.g. Living rosters, NBA Today, etc.)

Originally Posted by jason16

my deadbeat psp will be useful again in a few weeks i hope. anyone here knows when this will release for psp? thanks
happy.gif
will this game be released for the PSP??

i only play nba live on my PSP, and it sucks...
sick.gif

^ meron na sa greenhills for nba 2k10 for psp.

sana sa sunday meron na for ps3. can't wait

2k10 is way better than live 10. available na ung 2k10 for Xbox360 and ps3. check ur local Circuit City stores.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

2k10 is way better than live 10. available na ung 2k10 for Xbox360 and ps3. check ur local Circuit City stores.
2k's my player mode alone beats live 10.

been playing the game since tuesday.my draft combine player didn't get drafted but i caught on with the wolves.played for their squad in the summer leagueand beat out 5 other hopefuls to be on the 15 man roster.i would've been sent to the D-league if i got cut.i was the 3rd string 2 guard and was only rated44.worked my way through 2-4 minute outing per game and eventually getting more minutes.now,i have 35 games played in the season and i start over that bumwayne ellington
laugh.gif
i'm fighting to get ROY considerations and become afull time starter.

this game is a trip,if you're a hardcore bball fan be prepared to set aside a large amount of time out of your life cause trust me,you'll be all overthis like white on rice(word to clark kellog)

the sooner you fellas can get the game the better.

don't think i'm a 2k fan boy,i gave live 10 a shot.i went to the nba live 10 invasion tour at the nba store last tuesday and got to mess around withthe game for a good 2 hours.
smh.gif
it still plays almost exactly the same as livegames of the past few years.i'm not really satisfied with the arcadey gameplay and i noticed there is little to no low post play.just push theball,run,chuck up a shot.

yuck.

i did come away with some freebies from the event
375705429.jpg

I've loved 2K8 and I wanna give 2K10 a shot.
grin.gif

Really loving Live 10 and I'm having a blast playing it.
pimp.gif

My life's over if I cop 2K10 alongside with the already addicting Live 10.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What are the system requirements of NBA 2k10 PC version?

I only have Dual Core processor 2.5 GHZ
1GB Memory
512 Video Card
Windows XP

Thanks!!

2k10 and live 2010 are available in PSP already. Just downloaded it last thursday.

You can try PSPISO.COM for all the games you want to download.

Back
Top Bottom