NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Does anyone know if you can adjust sliders midway through My Player or am I going to have to start over?

How do you guys post those vids from your game?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

How do you guys post those vids from your game?
nerd.gif

first you got to sign up you GT online on 2ksports.com,

then when you watch your replay,

click the left joystick dwn and it will say "save replay""upload snapshot" or "upload video"

there should be whatever you uploaded on your profile

sorry but this is for xbox, i would imagine it would be the same for PS3

DC, when can we expect the release of Rashidi's Roster + your dunk edits? .. i wanna start my season/association badly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Yo has this happened to anyone?
I had the XI's equipped on my players in association. I switched it out with the XIII's, and now the XI's are unavailable to select.
Has this happened to anyone???
i had this happen with the jordan ix's when i started the game, for some reason, it didn't properly save, that's all i can say. so if you haven't saved the game after taking off the xi's, they'll stay on your players feet, but it'll be gone from my jordans, i had the ix's, the vi's, and the iii's, disappear....i'm not letting go of my xi's though, lol

Originally Posted by doosta45

^ samething happened with me, but i was the 6th man. brought my team back from down 11 and we ahead 6 when im subbed out. im
pimp.gif
because we should be able to hold the lead. i advance the sim, and we lose by 10
indifferent.gif
i become the starting pg next game and we 2nd in the division. now that im starting we .500+ . requested a trade when jennings shot a 3 when he was doubled team and we lost by a point to yao.

You must have read mine wrong. I said three plays work to perfection where as every other play just get shut down or fall apart. I do get what your sayin tho

so does anybody elses my player mode just freeze

i saved and quit during a game and everytime i go to load it back up it just freezes everything
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

i saved and quit during a game and everytime i go to load it back up it just freezes everything
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Came here to post the same thing.. but mine stays on black screen..
30t6p3b.gif

All that time for nothing .. +**%

man I've been traded to the Lakers 2 times only to end up being on the same team like nothing ever happened...$@@

I just spent most of my day at work editing songs for my 2K playlist.
pimp.gif

Let's see if the music patch that's coming soon is any good...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Came here to post the same thing.. but mine stays on black screen..
30t6p3b.gif

All that time for nothing .. +**%
its been happening to a lot of people, so i guess theres something wrong with the game so hopefully we receive a update to fix it soon 
i dont want to start over
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

The Father's Day game was a %%%$@. 
I found that easy.

I just did my second attempt on the 69 Points challenge. Completed it scoring 92 points with 6 assists, I had 65 after the 3rd quarter and said I'll get the remaining assists then rest. But then Kobe's 81 came to mind and I told myself I have to beat that
laugh.gif
. Once the challenge is completed can you go back and see your stats from that game?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I found that easy.

I just did my second attempt on the 69 Points challenge. Completed it scoring 92 points with 6 assists, I had 65 after the 3rd quarter and said I'll get the remaining assists then rest. But then Kobe's 81 came to mind and I told myself I have to beat that
laugh.gif
. Once the challenge is completed can you go back and see your stats from that game?
92???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

What was the final score?

92 points? most be playing on the default difficulty which is way to easy, does anybody know how to stop the CPU from coming back everygame I will literally be crushing the cpu and then the cpu will go off on me and then Kobe will brick every shot

How did y'all complete the steals portion of the "Last dance" challenge? that one and the flu game are the last two that i have to complete..

I tried playin zone..man to man by swipin at Stockton (too difficult..got fouls called everytime)

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

92 points? most be playing on the default difficulty which is way to easy, does anybody know how to stop the CPU from coming back everygame I will literally be crushing the cpu and then the cpu will go off on me and then Kobe will brick every shot

Didn't play defualt, it's called learning plays/using timeouts to rest/and knowing when to use turbo.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I found that easy.

laugh.gif
92???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

What was the final score?
108-74.

dmxgod - I want to know the same, I think changing the defensive settings (pressure) may help if you play guys tight.

108-74.

dmxgod - I want to know the same, I think changing the defensive settings (pressure) may help if you play guys tight.

When i didn't use jordan for a series of defensive plays..he got a steal..but i ran outta time..plus i had four fouls..and didn't wanna foul out tryna get those last two steals..

Anyone know if you can foul out and still beat the challenge?

Back
Top Bottom