NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Goldmember

My PLayer = Fail

Again.

why u say that? i thought the press conference was a good touch

Because it freezes after you play 8 games. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

so its true that you unlock jordans every two hours of gameplay?

I'd say it's closer to 1hr and 30min.
After every association game I play (12min),  running about 1hr - 1hr and 10min, including the time I tool around through the menus, I unlock Jordans. Games that run shorter then an hour, I usually get nothing. But I'll run a 2 min exhibition afterwards and a shoe gets unlocked.

When I first got the game, I'd leave it on, walk away, come back an hour later and play a two min quarter game and a shoe would unlock.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Goldmember

My PLayer = Fail

Again.

why u say that? i thought the press conference was a good touch

Because it freezes after you play 8 games. 
indifferent.gif
Are you saving during games. It will freeze if you do that.

Nah not once have i done that. After my game against the Nuggets it freezes when trying to load the press conference. I just stopped after my 8th try.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by sloanboy

so its true that you unlock jordans every two hours of gameplay?

I'd say it's closer to 1hr and 30min.
After every association game I play (12min),  running about 1hr - 1hr and 10min, including the time I tool around through the menus, I unlock Jordans. Games that run shorter then an hour, I usually get nothing. But I'll run a 2 min exhibition afterwards and a shoe gets unlocked.

When I first got the game, I'd leave it on, walk away, come back an hour later and play a two min quarter game and a shoe would unlock.
idk i played like 5 hours the other day n only unlocked 1 shoe when i did a jordan challenge 

I am 69 games into my myplayer and it only froze the first few games and once i turned off autosave i haven't had a problem since. I'm pretty sure there are different ways to get it from freezing as stated on the net, but that worked for me. As for the Jordan shoes I don't think there is an actual time limit you have to play to unlock them.... I've played ranked games where the person quit before the game ended and i still got jordans and i have all of them already.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Finally got the game today....What should I do first? A season or My Player ?

Go straight to the tutorial. It's not a game you get down out the box.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So it's harder then the other NBA 2k's?(I played pretty much everyone since 2K on dreamcast)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

After you learn how to play, get on the My Player..

Just finished killin in the Rookie Challenge, good looks on the advice how to use the SP... my player is a 71 overall and its like 52 games into the season.
pimp.gif

is it me, or is MyPlayer like really addictive? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....

Anything else is flat out boring, I'm just being honest a buzzer beater shot=boring..you know why ? maybe because there isn't any sound so you really dont get the pressure or atmosphere feel....a regular shot boring...only thing that can be shown is what an alley from an inbounds pass or off the glass..or some fancy alley !+@@

besides its not like everyone is doing the same crossovers
laugh.gif
true but 90% of the videos people have posted aren't even nice crosses, its just abusing the isomotion until the computer bites then getting dunks.  anyone can call iso and cross their way to a dunk, some people just choose to post a video each time they do it.  i'd probably be doing it too though if i wasnt banned from live
laugh.gif

!$%#*% playin on pro wit the pump fake everytime, thinkin they doin it....

why cant you edit the soles on the XI ????? Got MJ rockin varients....

at least u can rock the concords i guess....

2K played themselves a bit on the shoes tho, i bet the XI are the final Jays to be unlocked... i have 10 left to unlock

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....
Anything else is flat out boring, I'm just being honest a buzzer beater shot=boring..you know why ? maybe because there isn't any sound so you really dont get the pressure or atmosphere feel....a regular shot boring...only thing that can be shown is what an alley from an inbounds pass or off the glass..or some fancy alley !+@@

laugh.gif

All of them are boring to be honest. Nobody really cares about your or anyone else's highlights man. No offense
laugh.gif
. That is why I don't post my videos, I am the only one that cares about them

!$%#*% playin on pro wit the pump fake everytime, thinkin they doin it....

why cant you edit the soles on the XI ????? Got MJ rockin varients....

at least u can rock the concords i guess....

2K played themselves a bit on the shoes tho, i bet the XI are the final Jays to be unlocked... i have 10 left to unlock
Nah, i unlocked them like before the XIII, XII, VI, VIII, III, and IV, oh, and XIV

laugh.gif

All of them are boring to be honest. Nobody really cares about your or anyone else's highlights man. No offense
laugh.gif
. That is why I don't post my videos, I am the only one that cares about them
its cool to see them i think 
embarassed.gif

I have no problem with people posting highlights, as long as they are somewhat entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom