NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by 35KD

So where's everyone buying the game at? I'm definitely not trying to drop $60+tax
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, XBL: Sick Ik 23

I've been running a couple 2k10 games online lately until school starts...
Are you sim or are you a "run around in circles and shoot most of your shots in the paint" type of player?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DCAllAmerican is my GT

Add me only if you play the game the right way.
The real question is, do u play the game the right way
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

DCAllAmerican is my GT

Add me only if you play the game the right way.
The real question is, do u play the game the right way
nerd.gif
I've played DC and he's a sim player. I played two games against him. One matchup we played was Mavs. vs. Blazers and I can't quite remember the other game, although I was OKC. I didn't have to worry about him throwing it down the court for a cherry pick or settling for just dunks and 3 pointers.

Originally Posted by 35KD

So where's everyone buying the game at? I'm definitely not trying to drop $60+tax
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, XBL: Sick Ik 23

I've been running a couple 2k10 games online lately until school starts...
Are you sim or are you a "run around in circles and shoot most of your shots in the paint" type of player?
definitely not the "run around in circles and shoot most shots in the paint" type of player. I also play with the whole team, not running around with lebron and dropping 50+
laugh.gif

I'll probably be on sometime tomorrow. GT: Sick Ik 23

and someone post some deals. hate paying retail
ohwell.gif

hmm the flea market around my way opens every weekend and i usually get my games their a week early tax free too imma see wats up

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

hmm the flea market around my way opens every weekend and i usually get my games their a week early tax free too imma see wats up
laugh.gif
damn I'm kinda desperate.... but that is kinda worth a shot
nerd.gif
good idea

i try to get on 2ksports.com on their forums but they wont let me post.

can we get some kinda shoe pack like live did last year? its trash having kobe wearing the hyperdunk max... atleast give him a kobe v...

wonder if them jordans gonna have a jumpman on the back lol

Back
Top Bottom