NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Anybody in NYC trying to get the game early?

Im looking for spots. The place I got it from last year closed down.

www.videogamesnewyork.com

i know way more but like to get them low key so would not be giving info on them
why out of all spots blow this one up? you know how SMALL that store is???
eyes.gif
 dudes will have a riot 
Because people on here are stupid.

Anyway I was reading that the PS3 version has a lot of jaggies meaning that the game is graphically inferior to the 360 version. In gamer terms, 2K developed the game for the 360 and ported it over to the PS3 instead of developing it for the PS3. 2K is notorious for this.

thats cool. if a game is on both systems i usually go with the 360 version except for final fantasy

Anyway I was reading that the PS3 version has a lot of jaggies meaning that the game is graphically inferior to the 360 version. In gamer terms, 2K developed the game for the 360 and ported it over to the PS3 instead of developing it for the PS3. 2K is notorious for this.

WOW
30t6p3b.gif

So I have to buy a 360 now? what's the point in owning a PS3?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

WOW
30t6p3b.gif

Actually no. Why not own a PS3. I won't get into that because I don't want to derail the thread but the tide is changing in the industry as to how games are being developed. EA who is hated around here has begun developing their games on the PS3 and then porting them to other systems. The potential of the PS3 has yet to be unlocked and that's the scary part. Games are still being developed for the 360 and ported to PC and the PS3 because its the cheapest system to develop for and has a simpler code than the PS3.
^

360>PS3
grin.gif

Gran Turismo 5 and Uncharted 2 would beg to differ. The 360 could NEVER produce a game that looks like that.

Do you have to unlock different Jordans or something
All i'm seeing is the same ones from last year
nvm

The only thing that drives me crazy is how the leave the create player/team options the same
30t6p3b.gif

They have some new accessories that look good though.

WOW
30t6p3b.gif

Actually no. Why not own a PS3. I won't get into that because I don't want to derail the thread but the tide is changing in the industry as to how games are being developed. EA who is hated around here has begun developing their games on the PS3 and then porting them to other systems. The potential of the PS3 has yet to be unlocked and that's the scary part. Games are still being developed for the 360 and ported to PC and the PS3 because its the cheapest system to develop for and has a simpler code than the PS3.
^

360>PS3
grin.gif
Gran Turismo 5 and Uncharted 2 would beg to differ. The 360 could NEVER produce a game that looks like that.

I am sad I can't play Turismo but I'm more than happy with Forza but Xbox has been killing with the exclusives recently with Reach and all.Also one of my fav games of all time is ME so I'm good.

Back to the topic,How are the classic teams looking?How do you unlock the Jordans and do they come in every colorway?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Lucky bastards.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

For those who have it already, care to share some impressions?

How's the gameplay

How is the kicks selections?

I know they have a lot of Jordans in the game, but what about Nike, Reebok, and Adidas shoes?

How is the team jersey selection?

2k has seem to always skimp on the amount of jerseys available for certain teams, how is it in 2k11?
Game is dope period lol... sorry man gotta go play it

There is a spot by my job thats getting 2k11 on Thursday or Friday. I heard that Kobe isnt wearing any Kobes.. he has on the Hyperdunk Max which is pretty dissapointing, they could have atleast given him the Kobe Vs.. 2k11 is obviously the better game.. but I wish they had the shoes on lock like NBA Live usually does (thats the only thing they have on lock)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

No Zoom Kobe V? Come on 2K
30t6p3b.gif

Is it that serious?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

it is when you trying to present your game as the most authentic nba experience.

how do you leave something out like that when the guy was your cover dude last year?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Those @#$$!!%! at Fox ambushing them when they came to talk about the game. Disgusting
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
at fox news.  I wish one of them would have put fox news and the anchor in their place.

Back
Top Bottom