NBA 2k11 Where to buy??

anybody here tried out the downloadable pc version of NBA 2k11(Pirated) because my cousin keeps telling me that dont buy the original because it is the same with the copy...is this true??

Is it just me or do defenders stick to you like bees to honey in this new iteration of the NBA 2K series??

Di na pwede careless passing!
laugh.gif

how's everyone doing so far with the jordan challenge? it seems that so far i was only able to unlock team jordan/hybrid shoes. has anyone unlocked any jordan 1-14 already or should i play more?

thanks!

DAMN I suck at NBA games!!!!!

And true what manilaboyxix said. No more careless passing! Plus your player won't get the ball if you pass it to him if his back is turned against it. Hahaha. I guess I got used to 2K8.

@swag-i've unlocked VII's(+4 3pt shooting),IX's(+2 hustle),XIII's(+5 def low post),XVII's(+2 strength),XX2's(+2 on ball def),'09's(+2 durability).for non-sigs i unlocked flight school(+2 def awareness),jordan 2010 team(+3 speed),ol'school (+2 shoot in traffic),pro strong(+2 def low post),evolution '85(+2 shoot off dribble),air's(+2 stamina)

got all of them from playing my player.i'm having crummy luck with the jordan challenges,i keep failing cause i need 1 more rebound or 1 more assist and it got infuriating
laugh.gif

i suck at this game yet i'm so addicted! I'm 0-2 with the Jordan challenges. I'm 0-5 in regular exhibition mode, lol. And I'm using the Lakers too, and lost to the Wizards by 20 points, wth! What level difficulty are you guys using? I'm at "All-Star" right now. My only win was a 5 on 5 blacktop game.. well because i put MJ, LeBron, Kobe, CP3, and Durant against a bunch of PGs like Nash, Arenas, etc..
laugh.gif
but i needed to get at least 1 win

jeez man...you gotta put in that practice time bro,i have to say,there's a lot of nuance and subtlety in the gameplay this year.you can't just dominate off the bat.small things like making shorter passes or making 2 passes to reach your man instead off say,making a cross-court pass or skip pass greatly reduces TO's.you have to play smart cause the AI will definitely make you pay for blunders.

you gotta love the challenge though right i mean it makes you want to keep on playing.i started off at all star difficulty now i can handle my own at superstar.

I've unlocked some non-signature Jordan shoes through drills in My Player mode as well. So far I only have 7/40, two of which are Signature shoes (XV and XX2).
laugh.gif

I'm having a hard time with the Jordan challenges. It's frustrating. 
mad.gif
I think I'll focus on My Player mode for the meantime.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

jeez man...you gotta put in that practice time bro,i have to say,there's a lot of nuance and subtlety in the gameplay this year.you can't just dominate off the bat.small things like making shorter passes or making 2 passes to reach your man instead off say,making a cross-court pass or skip pass greatly reduces TO's.you have to play smart cause the AI will definitely make you pay for blunders.

you gotta love the challenge though right i mean it makes you want to keep on playing.i started off at all star difficulty now i can handle my own at superstar.

thats where my main problem is..  the stupid long passes i do!  i guess its so realistic now, that you gotta make the correct pass.  

so that means you cannot get 20 assists easily in this version anymore? I dont have the game yet.

Try to edit the colors of Mj's kicks... you can actually make some of his kicks more realistic when it comes to the colorway haha

SICK game...the best basketball game ever made...its more special if you are a JORDAN lover....iv'e unlocked 21 kicks already... i got I, II, III, XII, XVII, XVIII, XX, XX1, XX2, XX3, 2009 and almost all of the non jordan series..and finished 6 of the jordan challenges..

SICK game...the best basketball game ever made...its more special if you are a JORDAN lover....iv'e unlocked 21 kicks already... i got I, II, III, XII, XVII, XVIII, XX, XX1, XX2, XX3, 2009 and almost all of the non jordan series..and finished 6 of the jordan challenges..

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space
Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see below)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad

Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required:

ATI x1300 or greater;
NVIDIA 6600 or greater;
DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.

Important Note: Game requires Internet connection for activation

Recommended System Requirements:

CPU: 3 GHz Dual Core processor or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space
Video: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 Ram (Nvidia(R) Geforce(R) 7900 GT or better)
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Input: Dual-analog gamepad
DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10

------------------

Google is your friend, sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

thats where my main problem is..  the stupid long passes i do!  i guess its so realistic now, that you gotta make the correct pass.  

True! I love using the 91 Lakers though... Magic to Worthy on the fast break is just wow!
eek.gif

just unlocked all the JORDAN kicks...soo sick game..im hooked with it...im player myplayer and im wearing JORDAN VI DMP colorway...hahaha

What's corny about this game is the bench lineup for the non-Bulls teams. C'mon!!! No Greg Ostertag #00 on the 97-98 Jazz?!! No Eric Snow on the 95-96 Sonics?! Corrrrny.

But that J. Smith (PG) guy on the generic bench lineup can drop 20 points while doing a crossover against MJ though. Haha.

but what does that say about the game when your only major gripe are some random bench players missing from the line-up?not having greg ostertag shouldn't be a deal breaker.i understand where you're comin' from,we demand a high level realism and attention to detail especially in bball games cause the peeps who copped the game are pretty much all hardcore nba fans.but you have to admit,2k hit a homerun with this years game

Back
Top Bottom