NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

I was just thinking about this and sure enough a league is starting! I'm in. I should have the game by tomorrow. 

Anytime after 6 PM EST, I'm okay to draft. I think we should wait a little until we draft though so people can get familiar with the game.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Anytime after 6 PM EST, I'm okay to draft. I think we should wait a little until we draft though so people can get familiar with the game.

I was thinking like next tuesday? (Week from today)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Tuesday sounds good.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Tuesday sounds good.
What he said. 

Registered in game last night... Lets make sure the people that participate are actually going to play their games and not fflake!

Most of the people so far have been regulars from the past leagues.... so hopefully we don't have a problem there.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why's it gotta be a fantasy draft?
Thats the way its always been... And dont nobody wanna be pickin some of these bummy teams for single season leagues..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why's it gotta be a fantasy draft?
Thats the way its always been... And dont nobody wanna be pickin some of these bummy teams for single season leagues..

Thats the way it's been since like 2k8.

2k9 we probably did a good 5 or 6 leagues throughout the course of the season. 2k10 we weren't successful because the servers sucked when the game came out and we kind of all gave up. At least I did
roll.gif

Theres a league with reg teams if you want that to.

What happened to all the regulars? I guess some of us grew up and no longer have time for 2k leagues
roll.gif

Seriously what happened to all our regulars from 2 years ago. I don't think we'll be able to replicate what we had in 2k9. Should I just post the league info and whoever wants to can join?

Back
Top Bottom