NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Daaaamn! You sure about that? Not like you were not killing it with Allen and Dirk. If I agree to this I'll be the San Antonio Celtics minus KG 
laugh.gif

Unless you want Gay instead he's and 83. Im for that too. But yea i want Roy.

Substitute Gay for Allen? id rather give up Gay before Allen. Gays an 83 Allens and 80

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

You dont understand...Roy is MY dude lol
There isn't anybody on my team that happens to be your DUDE,right?  Because if there is, we gotta talk.lol

^ Lol there is literally no one other then Roy. If you somehow come in contact with the Thunder and get Jennings we can talk haha.

Ritch how about this.

Dirk
Gay
Brown

for

Roy
Terry
Landry

Naaah then I would have two good sf's and I wouldn't feel right having one of them as my starting sg and wouldn't want either one to come off the bench.

Dirk
Shaq
Miller

Roy
Landry
Terry

If i give you Dirk Shaq and Miller. You can put any two guys you want along with Roy. How about that?

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

damn skynin off rebound = 12-1

i got owned
laugh.gif
when you have marion or beasley at the 4 you're just helping me when it comes to rebounds and post ups.

gg, you might wanna tone down the points in the point, though.

How do I record videos during the game? I see mad people post highlights but how do I do record it? do I have to do it right after it happens

Originally Posted by pchen83

How do I record videos during the game? I see mad people post highlights but how do I do record it? do I have to do it right after it happens
go to gametrack after the game, select a play, save it and go to 2kreelmaker. then upload it to 2ksports when you're done.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

damn skynin off rebound = 12-1

i got owned
laugh.gif
when you have marion or beasley at the 4 you're just helping me when it comes to rebounds and post ups.

gg, you might wanna tone down the points in the point, though.

haha. let me get a rematch next week!

Yall are some savages. Oh and Jehlers dude with the thunder offered me Bassy for John Wall awhile back, i never responded. Even though Wall is good for a double double every night.

Anyone need shooters cause I got a few to trade

Originally Posted by woody2626

Yall are some savages. Oh and Jehlers dude with the thunder offered me Bassy for John Wall awhile back, i never responded. Even though Wall is good for a double double every night.

Anyone need shooters cause I got a few to trade

Who you got? Need some bench players.

Back
Top Bottom