NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Work has been kicking my butt so I haven't been on, but I have time to play today if anyone wants free Ws

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by pchen83

gg pnoy, my bad about that last second fast break. i didn't realize the game was almost over.
Naw, it's alright. I didn't really care. I actually hoped you would do it, lol. Man, I never knew that in & out move worked so well. The first time I actually made someone fall, even did it twice in one game.

Your playing style is good man, you got a good balance of shooting. Tony Parker was unstoppable and you kept me jumping with Pau.
yea, i'm starting to get the hang of playing sim but i've played the majority of my games already.  I still have some bad habits so that's why you see me throwing football passes but then bringing it back.  I will say this, you might have the best ball movement in the league.  That drive dribble penetration +*#$ is crazy with mo and nash

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

gg pnoy, my bad about that last second fast break. i didn't realize the game was almost over.
Naw, it's alright. I didn't really care. I actually hoped you would do it, lol. Man, I never knew that in & out move worked so well. The first time I actually made someone fall, even did it twice in one game.

Your playing style is good man, you got a good balance of shooting. Tony Parker was unstoppable and you kept me jumping with Pau.
yea, i'm starting to get the hang of playing sim but i've played the majority of my games already.  I still have some bad habits so that's why you see me throwing football passes but then bringing it back.  I will say this, you might have the best ball movement in the league.  That drive dribble penetration +*#$ is crazy with mo and nash
I usually don't do that kind of stuff. I may incorporate it because I just usually run plays and the dribble drive got a lot of people open so it may be something I should think about doing.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Suns
Magic
Wizards
Lakers
Hornets
Pistons
Hawks
Thunder

Get at me
Ritch, i'm on but I thought we played our two.  If i'm wrong, get your $!! in the lobby and we can play a game

gg ritch, ready mamba?

*that trade for ray allen and dirk is the equivalent of the lakers trading marc gasol for pau gasol. smdh

gg ritch, ready mamba?

*that trade for ray allen and dirk is the equivalent of the lakers trading marc gasol for pau gasol. smdh

laugh.gif

But I do miss Brandon Roy

Sorry I've been MIA. My dog has health problems recently and I've been giving him my full attention. I'll be off work around 8 so i should be on later

Reset bobcats/twolves. This dude had 24 of his 32 points in the paint when it disconnected. Sim my @%#.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by woody2626

Reset bobcats/twolves. This dude had 24 of his 32 points in the paint when it disconnected. Sim my @%#.

Yeah he kind of od on pick and rolls

This was football passes, pick and rolls, and directional passes right in the lane after dribbling around with paul.

Dude said "he didn't see it in the rules" where they play sim at where they just score in the paint?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Yeah he kind of od on pick and rolls

This was football passes, pick and rolls, and directional passes right in the lane after dribbling around with paul.

Dude said "he didn't see it in the rules" where they play sim at where they just score in the paint?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom