NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'm thinking we should just sim the rest of the games and start the playoffs. the active people get a playoff spot, there are 8. i'm sure there's only 8 active people in this league anyway right?
laugh.gif

because this league will just die, if we sit and wait to finish the regular games.
I second that if there are indeed 8 active players

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'm thinking we should just sim the rest of the games and start the playoffs. the active people get a playoff spot, there are 8. i'm sure there's only 8 active people in this league anyway right?
laugh.gif

because this league will just die, if we sit and wait to finish the regular games.
I second that if there are indeed 8 active players
laugh.gif

GG Braveheart, sorry if it seemed i was OD'ing with Roy. Im trying to get his shot down and for the life of me cant. I used to be so cash with him.

hahaha, i was gonna say that woulda been some ****tt if i ended winning the game when that dunk woulda sealed the deal.

I'm sorry I've been MIA... 60 hour work week. I've been exhausted. I've barely even played Black Ops... get back at it soon.

this thread now defines wackness. Admins, can we just start playoffs so we can move on to a new league?

Back
Top Bottom