NBA 2k9 PS3 Tournament. Schedules generated.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by 430AM

I bet the Cavs make the finals... It doesn't even matter who's using them really.
laugh.gif

The Cavs should be banned from all leagues and tournaments... Well not really the Cavs but Lebron straight up.
I saw no cheesing then saw the OP pick the Cavs and
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
...then i saw his lil status on psn..."killing dudes with LBJ"....imma just prep for him to score 75 pts out of 80
You know it mayne... Check out homie's avy.
It's a wrap for ya'll...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Hey GGGame, any idea when you'll have this thing set up? Just want to know when I should check back in.

its already set up. all you guys have to do is join. there are 2 spots left and whoever comes in first gets to play. i will give you invitations if you guyspost up your PSNs and will give you directions if you need. i wanna get this thing started already

I bet the Cavs make the finals... It doesn't even matter who's using them really.
laugh.gif

The Cavs should be banned from all leagues and tournaments... Well not really the Cavs but Lebron straight up.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
...then i saw his lil status on psn..."killing dudes with LBJ"....imma just prep for him to score 75 pts out of 80
It's a wrap for ya'll...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ask aubstuh86 i only had like 15 points with lebron.

sounds good..lol im just waiting for my rents to finish up with the tv

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
It's a wrap for ya'll...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ask aubstuh86 i only had like 15 points with lebron.
yo shut the F up! lol, my stroke was off with turk and shard that day... i got blown out. wont happen again, guarantee that.

Back
Top Bottom