***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

This is %!+!#**#, this league went back down to how it was the first time there ever was a league.

I thought only fastbreaks after turnovers were great, but a lot of people went back to old ways and are fast breaking most of the time.

People using star players to just get to the rack, using about as little to no midrange jumpshots.

The hell happened, I had to score 68 of my 105 points in the paint just to get a win, when normally, I didn't have to worry about PIP that much as theother opponent scoring a lot.

Dudes are attempting steals in the backcourt time and time again.

On Ball D is either crap now or non-existent.

I came to this league thinking we'd be able to do play some good games as the last one which I thought was well thorough league.

I lose time and time again, using the same rules we implemented into the league to prevent good, non-cheesing basketball.

But this is pissing me off and I had to rant about it, call me salty, but I take my wins and losses with pride, and don't really say anything but I'vehad enough of it.

I gotta agree with ya about fast breaking just to fast break. From what I've noticed no one does it a lot like how some of the random dudes do online butit is enough where its annoying. Lets try and tone it down a bit fellas.

Sometimes its understandable to have more than half of your points in the paint especially if you have a good big man

its hard not to pass i to lebron whos running down court and is faster then everybody else too. Im not going to slow down my offense when LeBron is runningdown court when I get a rebound or steal

Back
Top Bottom