***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

^ 30 Games should be nothing to you.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry to hear that AR, that's terrible news.

Oh yeah are we still going to enforce our rules from the last league? Well its not like we really did but I feel they were good guidelines on how not to cheese.
what were the rules? was it like no more than 50% of your points in the paint, on ball defense, and etc?

are there any penalties? like automatic L or something?

Well just in case the new guys don't know

No full court pressing the whole game unless you're down by more than 10
Try not to have more than half of your points in the paint
Try to play on ball defense most of the time

Just basic stuff like that.

sorry to hear that AR.

but yeah basically what ritch said are the rules. seems like there was more but i can't think right now. i want the draft to start already!

i'm about to go in and leave it on right now. 2kserver is mad slow and just incase it goes down i'll still be able to pick.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

damn granger rating skyrocketed since the first league he is a 93 behind lebron

Which makes him the best player in the game.
laugh.gif

how come instead of the draft order it has the sixers logo for every pick? did draft get messed up too
Hopefully that just goes away.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

how come instead of the draft order it has the sixers logo for every pick? did draft get messed up too
its showing the regular team logos for me, is it showing the usernames under the logo at least?

you should go to the dashboard and come back, i got the normal team logos.

so capital b and crag who are you guys picking?

is it for sure in 5 minutes? or you guys are guessing cause 2k servers usuallly suck?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

is it for sure in 5 minutes? or you guys are guessing cause 2k servers usuallly suck?

last 2 drafts have been 1 hour earlier and nothing has changed so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom