***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

GG Gully. You need to hurry up and start making offers for Billups. He is just wasting away on your team. I thought you had a pretty good chance of winning since you did pretty good on Wade. But yeah T-Mac hitting threes helped me out. You already gotten me and jretro out the way and we have the best records so I expect you to go on a winning streak
yea i know i cant stand Bumups in this game ... i accidentally drafted him

laugh.gif

That's why I was surprised he fell down to the 8th spot in the draft. It is kinda hard to shoot with him since his release is a little weird

pablo i sent you a trade...crag if you still interested in that trade you sent me the other day we might be able to make that happen lemme kno

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

pablo i sent you a trade...crag if you still interested in that trade you sent me the other day we might be able to make that happen lemme kno
I think I'm gonna keep Dwight, thx tho

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

accepted

I am on, and would like to get a game, but I'm meeting my buddy at the gym in 30, plus I'm in the middle of a poker tourney, and if I try to do both atthe same time, I'll fail miserably at both
roll.gif
Later tonight tho

^I'm gonna play djgtek right now, we'll play after?

EDIT: Or not LOL dude started a Madden game. NKEAIR hit me up when you are ready I am gonna sit here in the lobby til u ready.

Back
Top Bottom