NBA All-Star game conspiracy?

they should just rotate the All Star Game between LA, Vegas, NYC, Miami, and Orlando,  and sprinkle in a Texas city or some other random city every once in a while.

laugh.gif
where's the conspiracy fool? Sounds like they made an open decision that better weather is better for tourism G

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

they should just rotate the All Star Game between LA, Vegas, NYC, Miami, and Orlando,  and sprinkle in a Texas city or some other random city every once in a while.

I would substitute either NY or Toronto for Orlando, other than that I agree

why would anyone go to sacramento for?

anyways they should have one a game in Europe or China that'd be funny

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I would substitute either NY or Toronto for Orlando, other than that I agree
grin.gif

The All Star game definetly needs to make a return to NYC once it's done being renivated.

I think all cities should get at least one if they can get it coordinated from a commerce perspective to accommodate it. Y'all act like the celebrities who love to see themselves on tv aren't going to follow where ever. If the normal hooligans can't make it, fine. The amount of local business just from the NBA + staff who have to be there is going to be huge.

I was watching the NBA A.S.G Brunch and they were talking about Pat Williams and Orlando, being in a similar situation many years ago where people were saying it's too small, and there's nothing there, etc. compared to now and the influence getting an NBA team had in the overall development of the city; Penny Hardaway alluded to it as well.

Portland doesnt have enough Hotels to accommodate the incoming crowd
Toronto is in Canada...............Enough Said
Boston Sucks
Milwaukee? Really?
Cleveland? Not since Lebron Left, I could remember watching Downtown Cleveland when he was there, pathetic little city

Companies like the NFL and WWE are really risking holding their big events in NY next year, I mean they are chasing the money, but Mother Nature just trolled the Daytona 500.....Warm Weather cities are always ideal...

Back
Top Bottom