*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

W
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
W the slurping of D-Howard has gotten out of hand now. Rudy is gettingcheated hardcore.

smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ just grabbed twelve feet w/ ease
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that took the fun out it...of course we know you can dunk it now, dude aint even takes two steps to grab it.

what i want to know is how in the world David Stern had a regular phone while he was chilling in the stands
roll.gif
it wasnt a cell phone, he was chilling on a regular land line telephone in likethe 6th row
laugh.gif

Zzzzzzzz

What I wanna know is how does Junkyard Dog get courtside seats to this event year in and year out?

RIGGED. Should have been nate and rudy (even though i didnt like nates 2nd dunk). Dwights dunks at his height were wayyyyyyyyyy overrated and should be NOWHERE NEAR a 50. smfh

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

what i want to know is how in the world David Stern had a regular phone while he was chilling in the stands
roll.gif
it wasnt a cell phone, he was chilling on a regular land line telephone in like the 6th row
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dunk contest is a damn shame...

You might as well just have Dwight Howard dunking.
Whats the need for any other contestants?

All these judges are beyond wack...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ just grabbed twelve feet w/ ease
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that took the fun out it...of course we know you can dunk it now, dude aint even takes two steps to grab it.
agreed. shouldn't have done grabbed it beforehand.

pullin for naterob now.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Why his jersey so tight though?
laugh.gif
Aerodynamics?

Grant Hill Drinks Sprite?!

1st part of that OG commercial, the kid talked about the bald dome for extra lift, is it the aerodynamics?

Some Slamonline.com post up was a link to those compression warm up jerseys(not ASG jerseys as it said in the headline) being advertised as 5% increase invertical... yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom