• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Jamal Crawford NUMEROUS times while the ballot was up this year. He wasn't in the main ballot, but in the drop down for other suggestions.

A player like him would be great for the All-Star game.

The Nba All Star game has now become just like the Pro-Bowl [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Yup, said this yesterday

Yep. The outside pageantry basically took over the game. Slam dunk contest has pretty much been nosediving for like 5 years now,. I've never watched many Skills competitions, so I can't speak on that.

Nothing redeeming about the Pro Bowl though.

Last edited:
Yep. The outside pageantry basically took over the game. Slam dunk contest has pretty much been nosediving for like 5 years now,. I've never watched many Skills competitions, so I can't speak on that.

Nothing redeeming about the Pro Bowl though.

Disagree. The last few asg's have been good and although the Donk contest haven't been stellar, 2011 was pretty good. Also, the 3pt contest is always good and I think the Skills Challenge is just fine.

Word Westbrook is super athletic way more than cp3 with more passing and dishing skills he would be the best guard in the league

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
 Tmac was my favorite player too, sad they couldn't get it done..injuries suck..

Tmac/yao/artest/brooks/landry/scola/battier/mutombo/lowry 
frown.gif

This is still much better than the pro bowl I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about

WAYYYYYY BETTER

I been complaining all weekend too, but let's not overreact

Back
Top Bottom