Nba All Star weekend Festivities thread...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any parties with rock, country, electro acts?

troll is trolling

EDIT: this thread is lowkey comedy....

all these celebs tryna get their paper up.... too many parties

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any parties with rock, country, electro acts?

Tr
indifferent.gif
lling

fail

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If you 6'2+ and black you should clean up.

Just look for the bad weaves and butt shots.
just dont claim to be in the league. chicks these days will look up your name on google on their phone and clown you instantly
roll.gif

$150 to get in 
eek.gif
I have been to Vain and Roxy before, was like $10-$20. lol

For the Orlando people, guess its gonna be just like the Classic Weekend. Stay safe if you going out

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If you 6'2+ and black you should clean up.

Just look for the bad weaves and butt shots.
just dont claim to be in the league. chicks these days will look up your name on google on their phone and clown you instantly
roll.gif

high risk, high reward- low risk if you are about to leave anyways. I wouldn't rule out claiming to be a brother/cousin of an NBA player (he's coming by the hotel room later to kick it you should come) or just saying I'm on the practice team, lots of chics won't know. Some will. They'll be partially inebriated anyways. I think it could work. There's lots of lies you could make up. Hell, tell a %@*%@ you're a trainer, stat guy, any affiliation to pro sports people will assume equals bank.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

hol up did deray davis change his name to michael blackson?
pics arent lined up with the names. it says its host by deray at the end

Originally Posted by BruhBruh

Dem ho's will be in abundance 
devil.gif

These are professional ho's tho. They travel to these events on a regular basis in hopes to get drafted. Unless you are ballin' outta control you ain't %#@%

My sister and her friends was at the one in Dallas and will likely be at the one in Houston, so regular hos be there too, especially since as Whitlock somewhat racistly alleges, it's also tax return season.

Presumably you can tell the difference between a regular one and a hofessional.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

My sister and her friends was at the one in Dallas and will likely be at the one in Houston, so regular hos be there too, especially since as Whitlock somewhat racistly alleges, it's also tax return season.

Yeah but the regular ones get caught up in the trance and try to be 'hofessional'

I'm sorry but did you just refer to your sister as a regular ho?
**Reads again**

Why yes you did...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^

seen that myself...

fambs got real on it... knows she's a gold digging jersey jocker.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Her friends, my sister is the ugly chick who be holding the purses, +%+@ blocking, and ready to dip at like 1130

But what I'm saying is you could tell the difference between her and her friends easily, from say a Ciara, Shaunie O'Neal, or any of these hofessional jersey jockers so those should be your targets to try to manipulate, the normal chics.

Can't wait for the SB and the ASG to be in NYC tri-state in February 2014 (either MSG or Barclays in BK).
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Her friends, my sister is the ugly chick who be holding the purses, +%+@ blocking, and ready to dip at like 1130

But what I'm saying is you could tell the difference between her and her friends easily, from say a Ciara, Shaunie O'Neal, or any of these hofessional jersey jockers so those should be your targets to try to manipulate, the normal chics.
laugh.gif
 damn... family ether

Chase Budinger, Paul George, Derrick Williams, and Shumpert dunk contest.... guess i'm goin to the club

Back
Top Bottom