[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Can Stern cite "basketball reasons" and force some trades to get John Wall better teammates?

Shaq
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
at what Rubio was doing out there... Filthy.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by throwback1718

So wait Blake plays all weekend? What is he doing playing?

Same thing I said

and why this game over slam dunk i mean i know he says he a lil banged up and his legs but wouldnt a game wear his legs down also so what gives

Originally Posted by LDJ

Same thing I said

and why this game over slam dunk i mean i know he says he a lil banged up and his legs but wouldnt a game wear his legs down also so what gives
I just read that out loud.

ibg8xDcxTUajJU.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Same thing I said

The days of top players in the league competing are over, which is why the contest has lost its luster. If Lebron competed in ONE contest, it'd outdraw every contest in NBA history. Not saying he should, because he's not creative, but the stars don't compete in the individual showcases anymore. I think that's the fault of the league. They need to offer an incentive to compete. Right now it's "hey, who wants to dunk" rather than "hey Lebron, here's $100,000. Just dunk."

Back
Top Bottom