[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Hopefully tomorrow night they just use the entire 3rd quarter to have a dunk contest in-game.

lets be real, nobody wants to participate in this except the young kids. This event and the Saturday is a joke.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

David Stern gotta start ponying up some real good bonus money to get these stars to take part in the dunk contest. It has to be done.

Either that or move this up in the schedule. No way this should be the main event.

Forget the NBA players...I'd rather see the best dunkers from around the world. James White, TFB, people who actually specialize on this stuff. I don't want to see LeBron do basic dunks but because of his name and the hype, everyone will go crazy over him and he'll win automatically

Make the prize 1.5 million.

Lebron would join.
Dwight would join.
Blake Would join.
John Wall would join.
Dwade would join.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Forget the NBA players...I'd rather see the best dunkers from around the world. James White, TFB, people who actually specialize on this stuff. I don't want to see LeBron do basic dunks but because of his name and the hype, everyone will go crazy over him and he'll win automatically

I was thinking the same thing. Eff these NBA players if they wanna act like they're too cool to put effort into the event. These NBA players don't wanna get hurt so they don't go that hard. But dudes that just dunk for self promotion on YouTube or the street ball circuit will wanna be in this event because they will get more exposure than they ever could online/in the streets

Originally Posted by Caerus

Make the prize 1.5 million.

Lebron would join.
Dwight would join.

Blake Would join.
John Wall would join.
Dwade would join.
Name some better folks.
Iggy

Can't really think of anyone else that I would care to see.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'd rather jack off with sand paper than watch the rest of the events.
lol little over the top.
roll.gif

Only one amazing dunk......and we all know what that was. Gerald Green right now >>>>>> all of them. Too bad he's in NBDL

how embarrasing of a Slam Dunk Contest this was, seriously i could do better dunks with more creativity on a lower hoop

Back
Top Bottom