[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by MzD650

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Thanks for the loss Wade and James. I hate you **##% both.

LOL.  As if your boy did anything at all in this game.
Wouldnt know, I was at work. Got home for the 4th qrtr. Didnt see Lu or D. Rose at all. Thibs resting his guys.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rose Would have splashed it... Thibs should have drew a play up for Rose...
pimp.gif
He didn't even play him down the stretch.

LeBron James is a coward. I try and I try to defend this dude just because he's on my team but this is just ridiculous. How do you not take the opportunity VERSUS KOBE to shut the world up for just a little while?!?! HOW? This dude is the anti-Kobe/Melo/Wade/Lin/EVERYBODY. Billions of people dream and fantasize about the moment they can hit that last second shot over their rival and this dude wants absolutely no part of it. This dude career will play out like a real life horror movie. The potential scariness will turn out to be worse than the actual end result. I swear if they don't win it in June they're gonna have to get that boy off my team.
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron had two opportunities at that shot but tried to get it to Wade both times instead. I'm not down playing what he did in the 4th but that shot was his to take and he passed it up twice.

Had he tried to pass on the offensive rebound to Melo, that wouldve been a wet 3 with Melo's clutch gene flaring. But he instinctively looked for Wade.

Great game though, very entertaining.

laugh.gif
at everybody mad at Lebron.
Even if he makes that shot, then the new argument from NT would be "it's only a practice game, do it in the playoffs." no matter what he does everything will be turned negative

It's the ASG though. These dude, esp. MIA fans, bashing LeBron will be the first to "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
" come playoffs.

lebron doesnt deserve a beard that awesome if he's too scared to shoot. Kobe needs to show up at his locker with a pair of clippers in his hands and the
indifferent.gif
face

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

LeBron James is a coward. I try and I try to defend this dude just because he's on my team but this is just ridiculous. How do you not take the opportunity VERSUS KOBE to shut the world up for just a little while?!?! HOW? This dude is the anti-Kobe/Melo/Wade/Lin/EVERYBODY. Billions of people dream and fantasize about the moment they can hit that last second shot over their rival and this dude wants absolutely no part of it. This dude career will play out like a real life horror movie. The potential scariness will turn out to be worse than the actual end result. I swear if they don't win it in June they're gonna have to get that boy off my team.
30t6p3b.gif

Jesus Christ, it's the All Star game.

Relax.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

If he messes up down the stretch in a Finals game then you can rake him over the coals as much as you like.

Kobe got into his head in the end. The first 3 he shot with kobe on him and he missed. After that he didnt try the two times after kobe was on him then elected to inbound the ball. He needs to stop letting dudes get into his head

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

So I guess nobody remembers that just the previous possession, Deron Williams who was 8 of 10 coming into that shot, airballed a wide open 3?

Or Wade having a wide open dunk/layup to take the lead and bobbling the ball out of bounds.

Oh, we're just going to remember LeBron's mistake? Ok

I see where your coming from and my boy is saying the same thing. 
But I say this...Make or miss just take the shot. Nobody is going to kill you for missing that shot. Missed shots happen all the time. But passing up a game winning shot with a turn over? Yeah I'm sorry I gotta blame you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Fearless

where is bynum? Don't tell me he is injured lol

Sort of. Had an injection into the knee before the game and was only told he'd play 6-10 minutes max. No reason for him to play, if that's the case though.
he should've pulled a Joe Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

allstar by default
sick.gif

roll.gif

ya'll are really gettin butt hurt over an exhibition game?! "omgomg lebron should've taken the last shot, he sucks!!"

relax

Originally Posted by 35KD

roll.gif

ya'll are really gettin butt hurt over an exhibition game?! "omgomg lebron should've taken the last shot, he sucks!!"

relax
Nope only the Bron slurpers are mad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DC, the @@!! is this about?

DoubleJ, seriously, what were you thinking. You are my man and all but why did you have to snitch on that man like that? He never did anything to you.

????

Man you got my dude MegaTron banned. Messed up that you snitched on that man like that. 
mad.gif

lol info?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

So I guess nobody remembers that just the previous possession, Deron Williams who was 8 of 10 coming into that shot, airballed a wide open 3?

Or Wade having a wide open dunk/layup to take the lead and bobbling the ball out of bounds.

Oh, we're just going to remember LeBron's mistake? Ok

But I say this...Make or miss just take the shot. Nobody is going to kill you for missing that shot. Missed shots happen all the time. But passing up a game winning shot with a turn over? Yeah I'm sorry I gotta blame you.

You can't serious.
laugh.gif

If LeBron took the shot and missed there would be the exact same posts in this thread now about his unclutchness.

Originally Posted by toine2983

tupac003 wrote:

You can't serious.
laugh.gif

If LeBron took the shot and missed there would be the exact same posts in this thread now about his unclutchness.

Absolutely correct. There might be some who would say "at least he took it"... but please, if Lebron misses there will still be tons of people saying he can't make the final shot.

Chuck stupid!! Don't talk about popeyes...they got the red beans and rice. *webber* tell'em about popeyes boss...

LOL

Back
Top Bottom