NBA AllStar game on TSN2 Unappreciation!

This has got me mad. They are putting all the TNT Thursday games on TSN2 and instead show darts on TSN just to force people to subscribe to this channel. And not they entire AllStar weekend is on TSN2. 
The idea of a second channel is to offer additional programming, not move over key ones to the general channel to make people pay for the new one. That's why NBATV Canada works cause it doesn't take away anything from other channels.

Why can't the CRTC be concerned with something like this, not usage based billing or allowing loopholes for fox news north type channel.

This has got me mad. They are putting all the TNT Thursday games on TSN2 and instead show darts on TSN just to force people to subscribe to this channel. And not they entire AllStar weekend is on TSN2. 
The idea of a second channel is to offer additional programming, not move over key ones to the general channel to make people pay for the new one. That's why NBATV Canada works cause it doesn't take away anything from other channels.

Why can't the CRTC be concerned with something like this, not usage based billing or allowing loopholes for fox news north type channel.

First off, Sweet avy!

Totally agree, although NBATV Canada is the biggest joke I've ever heard/seen.
They don't show anything! Maybe 30/40 games for the whole season?
If at any point, the Raps' games are not on TV, Why would this channel not have that game's telecast from the opposing teams?
Dumb, IMO.

To be honest, I get the channel with my HD package, but I definitely understand what you're saying.
I guess the problem is that they're basing ratings and viewership on what programs go on each channel?
Although I find it hard to believe that more people want to watch Darts than watch the Raps game.
So with the flexibility, they see the possibility of choosing what they think is more demanded on that specific channel, without totally having to sacrifice showing both programs.
Again, I don't agree with what they're doing, and forsure part of it is selling the second channel, but just offering a speculative explanation

First off, Sweet avy!

Totally agree, although NBATV Canada is the biggest joke I've ever heard/seen.
They don't show anything! Maybe 30/40 games for the whole season?
If at any point, the Raps' games are not on TV, Why would this channel not have that game's telecast from the opposing teams?
Dumb, IMO.

To be honest, I get the channel with my HD package, but I definitely understand what you're saying.
I guess the problem is that they're basing ratings and viewership on what programs go on each channel?
Although I find it hard to believe that more people want to watch Darts than watch the Raps game.
So with the flexibility, they see the possibility of choosing what they think is more demanded on that specific channel, without totally having to sacrifice showing both programs.
Again, I don't agree with what they're doing, and forsure part of it is selling the second channel, but just offering a speculative explanation

I'm not mad, I got the channel + PVR 
smile.gif

Even though I have TSN2 I felt bad for many people, I had this talk with my friend who came to my house to watch the events last night because he doesn't have TSN2. It's %!@$*% up, what about the middle or low income families that can't afford to pay for digital cable? the kids in those families who love the sport miss out. What's really %!@$*% up is that they had CURLING on the main network, this nonsense has to stop.

Even though I have TSN2 I felt bad for many people, I had this talk with my friend who came to my house to watch the events last night because he doesn't have TSN2. It's %!@$*% up, what about the middle or low income families that can't afford to pay for digital cable? the kids in those families who love the sport miss out. What's really %!@$*% up is that they had CURLING on the main network, this nonsense has to stop.

for those with sportsnet 1:
how long did it take for you figure out where they hid that channel? it took me forever to find it... 584?? ridiculous

for those with sportsnet 1:
how long did it take for you figure out where they hid that channel? it took me forever to find it... 584?? ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom