NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Some dudes look past that and you got to respect it

It could only hurt their relationship if she didnt tell him she was like this from the jump

lol @ lebron and co. playing captain save a &$# for bosh.

whoever said NBA is full of clowns these days is right. i know the NFL has its problems, but they're closer to a professional sport while the NBA now hovers somewhere between WWF and glee.

Some dudes look past that and you got to respect it

It could only hurt their relationship if she didnt tell him she was like this from the jump

I'm a regular dude and my a few of my jumpoffs from college got married.

One of them pressed up on me to beat it up 5 months before she got hitched and another put me up in a hotel in her city to beat it up.

Sloots just don't turn it off when they get married/engaged. Sad thing is both of the ones in my life have dudes that take care of them.

Like I stated before...bosh knew her past...I don't feel sorry for him..,she's not a superhead but she had a name out here and he chose to wife her anyway...wifed her *** fast...

Thats why theirs the saying "what ya man dont know wont hurt"

I said it can only hurt the relationship if she didnt tell him her past from the jump

But look at juelz and ye tho

Dudes kissing and telling...
mean.gif

This just proves to me that what goes around comes around. If I'm not mistaken Bosh left his HS BM out of nowhere for this sloot and was even refusing to provide for the child. I kinda felt bad for the BM cause it seemed as if she truly cared about the guy, my man got what he deserved :smh:

lol @ the amount of suckers i just read defending wifing up a jump. and i skimmed. :smh:

"chances are your girl has been smashed"

OH

Not by Lil Wayne though. There's a bunch of bad ******* in this world man, yall get real.

"You don't date skee-os and wife it"

lol @ the amount of suckers i just read defending wifing up a jump. and i skimmed.
mean.gif

"chances are your girl has been smashed"

OH

Not by Lil Wayne though.
If your girl had the chance to get taken down by Lil Wayne she would take it.

Every girl has a history. Whole situation is being blown out of proportion. All Wayne said was I smashed your girl before she was with you.

Can't really speak for her smashing Dipset weed rollers lol. Cam be wildin on instagramb. lol.

Look at Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian, plus all these reality show birds and star ex-wives and ex-girls who would have no claim to fame if they didn't sleep with a rapper for an extended period of time.​

Aside from Amber leaking her nudes I don't remember her being foul like Kim. She's cool to me. I'd wife. :D

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ Cam coming outta no where with that pic. Dude looks weak tryna throw his 2 cents in and get some attention.

Bosh just seems like the type of dude that wouldn't care if his girl was getting tossed around by rappers and athlete's. He already married her and had a few kids with her (I think). He was a easy target for broads like that.

Lebron is probably the smartest athlete when it comes to picking your wife. He picked a good looking girl he's known since High School. He wont have to worry about a bunch famous dudes bragging that they smashed his wife.
But didn't LeBron's BM get ran through by, now teammate, Rashard Lewis?

:lol: :smh: @ Cam coming outta no where with that pic. Dude looks weak tryna throw his 2 cents in and get some attention.

Bosh just seems like the type of dude that wouldn't care if his girl was getting tossed around by rappers and athlete's. He already married her and had a few kids with her (I think). He was a easy target for broads like that.

Lebron is probably the smartest athlete when it comes to picking your wife. He picked a good looking girl he's known since High School. He wont have to worry about a bunch famous dudes bragging that they smashed his wife.
But didn't LeBron's BM get ran through by, now teammate, Rashard Lewis?

That was false and Rashard Lewis confirm that was a made up rumor.

Look at Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian, plus all these reality show birds and star ex-wives and ex-girls who would have no claim to fame if they didn't sleep with a rapper for an extended period of time.​
Aside from Amber leaking her nudes I don't remember her being foul like Kim. She's cool to me. I'd wife.
happy.gif
and you probably think onifc is the greatest album ever.

Aside from Amber leaking her nudes I don't remember her being foul like Kim. She's cool to me. I'd wife. :D
and you probably think onifc is the greatest album ever.

should've got a five mics, but n_ lacked foresight.

I'm an avid Heat fan but I still **** with Weezy. Dude has just lost his damn mind that's all, too much syrup :lol:

Last edited:
Wanye will be blackballed in some fashion. For one, I'm pretty sure the city of Miami isn't going to eff with dude too heavy. We may be fair-weather, but we're still prideful.

A lot of players in the NBA will not mess w/ him, that's a fraternity to some sorts.

And corporate sponsorship will take notice. I imagine he wasn't the most marketable guy before all of this, but he may have shot himself in the foot with this one.

...Hopefully this doesn't phase Bosh on or off the court, because there is a baby involved with all of this at the end of the day.

I agree with EVERYTHING Luke said:

It's Time Miami Stops Being Lil Wayne's *****

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/02/its_time_miami_stops_being_lil.php

Thats real talk from Luke. If this was the 90s, dude wouldn't cross those county lines. The city has gone too commercial, South Beach isn't even native to the city...never was.

It never was really confirmed outside of the hood but wasn't Wayne paying Zoe Pound for his pass?

Back
Top Bottom