NBA BANS WADE'S "STYLISH" BAND-AIDS

I used to think dude was humble until they showed pictures of his house and then he started with this bs...I mean let's get serious...

pimp.gif
@ the NBA commisioners for once

Originally Posted by Kayway8

I used to think dude was humble until they showed pictures of his house and then he started with this bs...I mean let's get serious...
laugh.gif
I mean dude put his mug on spidermans body....not to mention the D-Wade "Prayer" shrine he set up for his slave I mean, wife to worship.

Good news, it was really LAME. Once I saw Lil Lame wearing one @ the game, I knew it got out of hand.

BTW Screw the Heat!

The banning was stupid, same stupid logic banning the Air jordan1s, because "its different,silly" its gotta go
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

^You live in Miami? The NFL doesn't allow players to promote other businesses so what's wrong with the NBA banning a player from promoting HIMSELF. Imean that alone should be reason enough to get rid of it. And the banning of the Jordan's is far from this.

^You live in Miami? The NFL doesn't allow players to promote other businesses so what's wrong with the NBA banning a player from promoting HIMSELF. I mean that alone should be reason enough to get rid of it. And the banning of the Jordan's is far from this.
what kind of logic is this? His name is on the back of the jersey,millions in jersey sales,allowed by the NBA to wear a sig shoe and puts justabout every bottom in that stadium
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

^You live in Miami? The NFL doesn't allow players to promote other businesses so what's wrong with the NBA banning a player from promoting HIMSELF. I mean that alone should be reason enough to get rid of it. And the banning of the Jordan's is far from this.
what kind of logic is this? His name is on the back of the jersey,millions in jersey sales,allowed by the NBA to wear a sig shoe and puts just about every bottom in that stadium
grin.gif
NBA makes money off Jerseys etc...if it doesn't make them money orpromote what they want it's got to go.

It was silly when Nelly was doing it years ago and it was even more silly in 09 IMO

tmukg21,

Fine let's use your examples. So his name is on the back of an "NBA" jersey (the same business that sets THESE rules and policies) but he also isallowed to wear HIS signature shoes, which compensates.

His name on the back of the jersey represents an NBA team, however, the band aid with his name represents who? HIMSELF.

Back
Top Bottom