NBA Bench Player Draft

239636.jpg

My fellow Laker fans, ya'll are sleepin.

1el73n.jpg

Travis Motherfreaking Knight!
laugh.gif

Honorable Mention:

Sean Rooks!

rhu636.jpg

Lakers got a bunch of guys that were on the roster, didn't make it, went to another team and made something of themselves......

Ruben Patterson
Ime Udoka
Jennero Pargo
Tyronn Lue

smh.gif
smh.gif

walter herman
luke ridnour ( does he start?)

are my two favorite guys off the bench in 2k8 , and i give them 30+ minutes everytime
laugh.gif

Can't believe I'm lucky enough to draft him so late in the draft. Withoutfurther ado, Dr. FONClBriCS picks none other than:

51W8KZ6E9SL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Man, back when the Kings were really terrible the only guy I remember besides Mitch Richmond was Funderburke. He went from being a semi-starter by default toultimate bench warmer when Webber, Peja, and them took over.

Who was that one annoying guy they had that would always cheer from the bench back when they played the Lakers in the 2002 WCF? He's from Michigan State. Iremember during Game 7, NBC had the Kings huddle wired and you could hear him say "We've come too far" and all that. Samuel L. Jackson made funof him at the ESPYS later
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

What about everyone's favorite part-human/part-dolphin Mike Penberthy?
I had a friend who said Mike used to go to his church; he said he was a really nice dude.

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Man, back when the Kings were really terrible the only guy I remember besides Mitch Richmond was Funderburke. He went from being a semi-starter by default to ultimate bench warmer when Webber, Peja, and them took over.

Who was that one annoying guy they had that would always cheer from the bench back when they played the Lakers in the 2002 WCF? He's from Michigan State. I remember during Game 7, NBC had the Kings huddle wired and you could hear him say "We've come too far" and all that. Samuel L. Jackson made fun of him at the ESPYS later
roll.gif

I think you're talking about Mateen Cleaves. Man, the Kings used to have a solidgroup of characters on their bench during the "Bench Mob" era.

The king of the bench scrub...

David Wood

Spent time with the following teams:
Bulls
Rockets
Spurs
Pistons
Warriors
Suns
Mavs
Bucks
355484.jpg

Here's another great one:

Tim Kempton

played for:
Clippers
Hornets
Nuggets
Suns
Hornets (again)
Cavs
Hawks
Spurs
Magic
Raptors

1381732.jpg

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Man, back when the Kings were really terrible the only guy I remember besides Mitch Richmond was Funderburke. He went from being a semi-starter by default to ultimate bench warmer when Webber, Peja, and them took over.

Who was that one annoying guy they had that would always cheer from the bench back when they played the Lakers in the 2002 WCF? He's from Michigan State. I remember during Game 7, NBC had the Kings huddle wired and you could hear him say "We've come too far" and all that. Samuel L. Jackson made fun of him at the ESPYS later
roll.gif

I think you're talking about Mateen Cleaves. Man, the Kings used to have a solid group of characters on their bench during the "Bench Mob" era.

Bench Mob
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember the Kings scoring 90+ with the leading scorer on the team having like 11 points.

Pollard FTW

Bill Wellington~~~~~~~~~ legend~~~~~~~
pimp.gif

Acie Earl
Tracy Murray
Zack Tabak
Randy Brown
Scott Burrell
Tony Dell
Jason Caffey

lol I remember when Jiri Welch was like a key contributor on the Celtics a few years back

Back
Top Bottom