NBA Debate: Chris Broussard and Ric Bucher (Vol. Should Orlando Magic Trade For Arenas?)

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Orlando does need a guy that can get his shot off with 5 seconds on the shot clock.

Jameer tries but he's undersized and VC either cant do it any more or lost whatever heart he had left.

if he can get back to being the killer he once showed streaks of this is a no brainer to get it done for orl

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Orlando does need a guy that can get his shot off with 5 seconds on the shot clock.

Jameer tries but he's undersized and VC either cant do it any more or lost whatever heart he had left.

if he can get back to being the killer he once showed streaks of this is a no brainer to get it done for orl

dont see the need for him...it will still be the same ole story in Orlando...shooters will eventually let them down as usual

dont see the need for him...it will still be the same ole story in Orlando...shooters will eventually let them down as usual

Originally Posted by sochiyouthoughtiwasbashful

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The reason why they can't even if they wanted to:
i dont see how Kobe effects this???

you fancy huh
nails done hair done, everything big
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think Arenas is exactly what the Magic need, a guy who can create his own shot

A black hole and a cancer? I want this guy as far away from us as possible.

I think Arenas is exactly what the Magic need, a guy who can create his own shot

What are ya'll talking about?!?! Gilbert isn't out of his prime.

He just needs to be 100% healthy + have his damn mind straight. Homie is a pinhead, who thinks the world revolves around him.

NT fam, ya'll sadly mistaken if you think Gilbert cannot still drop 26+ a game, night in & night out....

He just needs to be 100% healthy + have his damn mind straight. Homie is a pinhead, who thinks the world revolves around him.

NT fam, ya'll sadly mistaken if you think Gilbert cannot still drop 26+ a game, night in & night out....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

can you gaurentee this? ... no

no one can say whats gonna happens, some players fall off the face of the earth for no damm reason... it happens...

the magic should just wait till midseason, when a teams collasping and make the move there...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

can you gaurentee this? ... no

no one can say whats gonna happens, some players fall off the face of the earth for no damm reason... it happens...

the magic should just wait till midseason, when a teams collasping and make the move there...

God I hope they make this trade.  Orlando will self destruct in no time 
laugh.gif

And VC wouldn't hurt Washington, but he wouldn't be able to help them either.  Kill 2 birds with one stone. 

God I hope they make this trade.  Orlando will self destruct in no time 
laugh.gif

And VC wouldn't hurt Washington, but he wouldn't be able to help them either.  Kill 2 birds with one stone. 

laugh.gif
Arenas to Orlando would essentially lock a Boston/Miami Eastern Conference Finals(it wasn't already a lock already).

laugh.gif
Arenas to Orlando would essentially lock a Boston/Miami Eastern Conference Finals(it wasn't already a lock already).

Wait a straight up Vince for Arenas trade doesn't change much on the make up for this team.

Wait a straight up Vince for Arenas trade doesn't change much on the make up for this team.

Originally Posted by rashi

The thing is - Orlando has NO SHOT of winning the title as they stand right now. I wouldnt even give them a 1% chance to lift that trophy in June.    Why not go for it?  Gilbert definatley improves this teams scoring output if he is healthy and you can let him coast on D with guys like Dwight and Gortat filling the middle. He wont be able to pull his stunts with SVG and he will be less of a problem just due to the fact he will be having more fun on a winning playoff-bound team.

Originally Posted by rashi

The thing is - Orlando has NO SHOT of winning the title as they stand right now. I wouldnt even give them a 1% chance to lift that trophy in June.    Why not go for it?  Gilbert definatley improves this teams scoring output if he is healthy and you can let him coast on D with guys like Dwight and Gortat filling the middle. He wont be able to pull his stunts with SVG and he will be less of a problem just due to the fact he will be having more fun on a winning playoff-bound team.

People should give up the black hole/cancer thing. People do deserve 2nd chances and a lot of teams probably feel dumb that they didn't give Z-Bo a chance with what he's doing for the Grizz. 
I think if Arenas was able to go to Orlando, he would definitely help them out. Its just all about taking a chance and I honestly don't see the Magic losing MUCH if Arenas doesn't step up. I'm already not a big fan of VC being there anyway. 

People should give up the black hole/cancer thing. People do deserve 2nd chances and a lot of teams probably feel dumb that they didn't give Z-Bo a chance with what he's doing for the Grizz. 
I think if Arenas was able to go to Orlando, he would definitely help them out. Its just all about taking a chance and I honestly don't see the Magic losing MUCH if Arenas doesn't step up. I'm already not a big fan of VC being there anyway. 

Originally Posted by bballah3

He wont be able to pull his stunts with SVG and he will be less of a problem just due to the fact he will be having more fun on a winning playoff-bound team.

Arenas does not strike me as a person who cares about winning. 

Back
Top Bottom