NBA Draft Thread 2011

per doublej's request

I'll try to keep this list updated, for now only listed are those who have given official press releases.

Declared with Agent:
  • Tyler Honeycutt, UCLA (potentially in Maui)
  • Greg Smith, Fresno State
  • Nikola Vucevic, USC
  • Trey Thompkins, Georgia
  • Jereme Richmond, Illinois
  • Kyrie Irving, Duke
  • Macus Morris, Kansas
  • Markieff Morris, Kansas
Declared without an Agent:
Announced They Will Return:

• Will Barton, Memphis
  • JaMychal Green, Alabama
  • Terrence Jennings, Louisville
  • Maalik Wayns, Villanova
  • Wesley Witherspoon, Memphis
  • Jared Sullinger, OSU
  • John Henson, UNC
  • Tyler Zeller, UNC
  • Thomas Robinson, Kansas
  • Tyshawn Taylor, Kansas
Portsmouth Rosters

http://www.draftexpress.com/article...Tournament-Official-Rosters-and-Preview-3660/

per doublej's request

I'll try to keep this list updated, for now only listed are those who have given official press releases.

Declared with Agent:
  • Tyler Honeycutt, UCLA (potentially in Maui)
  • Greg Smith, Fresno State
  • Nikola Vucevic, USC
  • Trey Thompkins, Georgia
  • Jereme Richmond, Illinois
  • Kyrie Irving, Duke
  • Macus Morris, Kansas
  • Markieff Morris, Kansas
Declared without an Agent:
Announced They Will Return:

• Will Barton, Memphis
  • JaMychal Green, Alabama
  • Terrence Jennings, Louisville
  • Maalik Wayns, Villanova
  • Wesley Witherspoon, Memphis
  • Jared Sullinger, OSU
  • John Henson, UNC
  • Tyler Zeller, UNC
  • Thomas Robinson, Kansas
  • Tyshawn Taylor, Kansas
Portsmouth Rosters

http://www.draftexpress.com/article...Tournament-Official-Rosters-and-Preview-3660/

With the uncertainty surrounding the expiring CBA and a potential lockout on the horizon, this draft could get ugly with all the talent deciding to stay in school. Like the 2000 Kenyon Martin draft ugly.

With the uncertainty surrounding the expiring CBA and a potential lockout on the horizon, this draft could get ugly with all the talent deciding to stay in school. Like the 2000 Kenyon Martin draft ugly.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

exactly... harrison barnes, kyrie irving and several others have decided to stay in school, since they dont know if there will be a lockout or a shortened season.. we'll have to wait and see what will happen.. and you mean, crybaby kenyon martin on draft night ugly? either way, kmart was a beast in college, just didnt translate over to the nba... they had a few good forwards that draft, kmart, and stromile swift and marcus fizer...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

exactly... harrison barnes, kyrie irving and several others have decided to stay in school, since they dont know if there will be a lockout or a shortened season.. we'll have to wait and see what will happen.. and you mean, crybaby kenyon martin on draft night ugly? either way, kmart was a beast in college, just didnt translate over to the nba... they had a few good forwards that draft, kmart, and stromile swift and marcus fizer...

Kyrie decided to stay in school? I don't think Barnes, Irving or Sully have made an official announcement yet have they?

Kyrie decided to stay in school? I don't think Barnes, Irving or Sully have made an official announcement yet have they?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This is going to be a horrible draft.

still early, but i'm leaning that way too. Don't forget about the Euro picks too
sick.gif

I can honestly admit that I haven't heard of a lot of those players.

eek.gif
A woman declared?

I can honestly admit that I haven't heard of a lot of those players.

eek.gif
A woman declared?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I don't think Kyrie has decided yet

I haven't heard of anyone from overseas at all this year. Who is the main one making noise?

no, not yet. Barnes was rumored to have an announcement today.

( the way the Sullinger's were talking they might not end up saying anything else.)

no, not yet. Barnes was rumored to have an announcement today.

( the way the Sullinger's were talking they might not end up saying anything else.)

I don't think Kyrie has decided yet

I haven't heard of anyone from overseas at all this year. Who is the main one making noise?

Im not a fan of Perry Jones

I don't see Kyrie going back to Duke

Barnes might be a real special kid if he goes back to UNC considering hes a top 5 pick

2nd round will be almost pointless.

Selby might get picked higher than you guys think.  He's finally a pro
laugh.gif

Im not a fan of Perry Jones

I don't see Kyrie going back to Duke

Barnes might be a real special kid if he goes back to UNC considering hes a top 5 pick

2nd round will be almost pointless.

Selby might get picked higher than you guys think.  He's finally a pro
laugh.gif

Tristan Thompson and Jordan Hamilton both said they are coming back....Thompson and his mom refuted reports of him signing with an agent.

Tristan Thompson and Jordan Hamilton both said they are coming back....Thompson and his mom refuted reports of him signing with an agent.

Back
Top Bottom