NBA DUNKS and JAMS vol. Lebron James' leaping ability appreciation

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

to me.... the most beautiful dunk ever...
My favorite dunk of his from the dunk contest... It's kinda weird to me that the between the legs one gets more shine...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

to me.... the most beautiful dunk ever...
My favorite dunk of his from the dunk contest... It's kinda weird to me that the between the legs one gets more shine...

In light of the success that the Durant and Westbrook duo have been having with the Thunder, it got me nostalgic of the GP and Reignman days and I stumbled upon this vid....
sick.gif

In light of the success that the Durant and Westbrook duo have been having with the Thunder, it got me nostalgic of the GP and Reignman days and I stumbled upon this vid....
sick.gif

A league without primetime VC, Frobe, Tmac, AI, and even shaq will be missed. These dudes always put on a show whenever they were on the court.

A league without primetime VC, Frobe, Tmac, AI, and even shaq will be missed. These dudes always put on a show whenever they were on the court.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

So true
pimp.gif
That's 100% true but you know what? We say that with each passing generation then someone comes along to fill in those shoes...I remember when Jordan retired from the Bulls I didn't even understand how the NBA would function without him but you know what? In his absence a whole bunch of electrifying SG's came along and took over the league.. (Kobe, Tmac, VC) Same thing is happening right now but some may not realize it..We have Durant, Westbrook, Rose, Wade, LeBron, Howard, Melo, Stat, CP3 etc etc etc...I mean these dudes are BEASTS. And theres A LOT of talent in the NBA right now and it's only going to get better. We have a lot of Beast years coming up in the NBA, I just hope dudes can appreciate it as it's happening.

So true
pimp.gif
That's 100% true but you know what? We say that with each passing generation then someone comes along to fill in those shoes...I remember when Jordan retired from the Bulls I didn't even understand how the NBA would function without him but you know what? In his absence a whole bunch of electrifying SG's came along and took over the league.. (Kobe, Tmac, VC) Same thing is happening right now but some may not realize it..We have Durant, Westbrook, Rose, Wade, LeBron, Howard, Melo, Stat, CP3 etc etc etc...I mean these dudes are BEASTS. And theres A LOT of talent in the NBA right now and it's only going to get better. We have a lot of Beast years coming up in the NBA, I just hope dudes can appreciate it as it's happening.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I feel like Lebron actually lost weight. He looks alot more leaner. The reason why he doesn't dunk anymore because its by choice. He is transforming to a finesse player.....I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
Nothing wrong with finesse. I rather watch a finesse player who make the right decision on the play rather than a headless chicken running around.
Bron is doing the right thing. Jumping up and down all night will do damage to your knee in the long run.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I feel like Lebron actually lost weight. He looks alot more leaner. The reason why he doesn't dunk anymore because its by choice. He is transforming to a finesse player.....I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
Nothing wrong with finesse. I rather watch a finesse player who make the right decision on the play rather than a headless chicken running around.
Bron is doing the right thing. Jumping up and down all night will do damage to your knee in the long run.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

So true
pimp.gif
Wade, Lebron, Melo, Howard and Stat are already 8 years deep into their career. They're not exactly newcomers

Looking at the NBA draft right now i think the league will sucks in the next 4-5 years
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

So true
pimp.gif
Wade, Lebron, Melo, Howard and Stat are already 8 years deep into their career. They're not exactly newcomers

Looking at the NBA draft right now i think the league will sucks in the next 4-5 years
sick.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

sick.gif

Good lawd. Shawn Kemp
sick.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

sick.gif

Good lawd. Shawn Kemp
sick.gif

Yo Shawn Kemp when he dunked on someone and then pointed at him with both hands and got away with it hahaha still cracks me up

Yo Shawn Kemp when he dunked on someone and then pointed at him with both hands and got away with it hahaha still cracks me up

Crazy hops. It's not about what he can touch (he's 6 8+) it's how high he gets off the ground and how he can just stay in the air, amazing.

Crazy hops. It's not about what he can touch (he's 6 8+) it's how high he gets off the ground and how he can just stay in the air, amazing.

Back
Top Bottom