[NBA DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

blake is nasty 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. he dunks it with so much anger 
laugh.gif
. havent seen anybody do it like that since reign man in seattle days. 

laugh.gif
That was like pulling the shot stick towards you in 2k11. 
laugh.gif
In the second video it sounded like one of the commentators took off his headset and walked out the building like"
eek.gif
No he didn't, I'm leaving"

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ [BLAKE GRIFFIN DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

this dude blake
sick.gif
, i'm almost positive now that we'll see him do a VC frederic weis on some nbaer.

ohmylord @ that first Griffin dunk posted. That is one of the most impressive dunks I've seen in years.

Then to have those other 2 in the same game? I wish I could watch Clippers games. That kid is special.

From the ESPN game report:

But Griffin gave the crowd of 18,325 something worth remembering with 5:40 left in the third quarter -- an in-your-face posterizing of Russian rookie Timofey Mozgov on a driving slam dunk in which Griffin balanced himself by putting his left hand on the right side of Mozgov's face in midair. The first overall pick in the 2009 draft completed the three-point play after Mozgov's face was called for a foul.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that was like when Kobe was talking to Brewer last season after that dunk on Fish.

Marcus Johnson dunked on me in HS once (dunk from Germany)...now I don't feel so bad.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
- He played for SVSM (Bron's school).

As for Blake,

2b73hu.jpg

This dude is beyond good right now. This N_ better be starting for the western conference in the All Star Game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom