[NBA DUNKS THREAD] '11-'12 --[Blake-Perk p.14][G.Green p.26]

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

sick.gif
I would understand if Perk needs a couple games off to find himself
He's under the pile of crap Blake just took.

I thought you all were joking about Durant running away. I also thought you were joking about Perkins deleting his twitter account.

Some golden LOLz from this thread.

Seeing the Clippers bench reaction literally had every GIF expression an NTer has ever posted. Trey Thompkins was just too funny.

Deandre Jordan LOVES Blake Griffin dunks. He couldn't wait to embrace and bear hug him after the Mozgov and Perkins dunk.

They said Perkins deleted his Twitter... dats dat ether if true.
it's a funny thought, but Perkins deleted his twitter weeks ago. He was only on it for like 2 days then said something about not wanting to get himself into trouble. He was just posting random nonsense

Y'all are stupid... that was a god damn dunk. props to Perk, he couldn't do much with Blake using his left arm like that. sometimes you just get got like Perkins did. and what the hell was Durant gonna do? Look where he is when Blake's already taking off. there was nothing he could do but send Blake to the line for one free throw.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

sick.gif
I would understand if Perk needs a couple games off to find himself

Yeah, that's the kinda #++% that triggers the downward spiral...
...see that _ washed up sellin' used tires in a documentary 10 years from now on some, "man, after that - the game just wasn't fun anymore."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

and what the hell was Durant gonna do? Look where he is when Blake's already taking off. there was nothing he could do but send Blake to the line for one free throw.

It's one thing to get out of the way or not contest but he sprinted from the scene like he heard gun shots. Shameful *%+!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^regular dunks like that is why i rarely come in this thread.

everything is a regular dunk compared to blake jumping 5 feet off of the ground.

deron had a nice dunk, just the day after one of the greatest dunks we've seen in a while

Originally Posted by srvballer

Seeing it real time was sick. Even watching it on youtube now makes me jump out my seat

When I saw it for the first time my jaw almost dropped. The throw down was so powerful, and how he jumped so high and from that distance, extending his arm etc.. It was so sick to see a dunk clearly classes above the NBA dunks we are used to seeing.  

Back
Top Bottom