NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Boston Celtics v. Miami Heat - Game 4 - 4/25 - 1:00p ABC

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why does Miami always have so many empty seats?

why would you want to go see a team that isnt that great? let a lone fun to watch? outside of Wade that team isnt that nice.

smh.gif
if you'd ever been ANYWHERE other than in front of ya computer hating on Niketalk you'd know that theres a lot of dope bars within Miami's arena including the gray goose bar on the 2nd floor.

Seriously the women
pimp.gif
you'll miss the entire 3rd quarter because coming back from the half everyone is mingling at the bar tryna see whats going on after the game.

Miami/South Beach
pimp.gif
one of the best times I've had and the arena was impressive.

11rapvk.png

v30hmh.png

2moeg01.png

1zgc3cz.png

its funny a while back I went to go see Boston vs. Miami... didn't even think about it till now. By the 3rd quarter Boston was winning and I'd rather see a beautiful woman's face than Paul Pierces I'm being stabbed/I'm taking a #$!$/I'm experiencing a stinger/I'm plain ol flopping face

Anyways its a lot of !!+%%+$ to mingle with at heat games. so your not really in a rush to get back to your seat
wink.gif

Miami fans keep ya heads up. I hope you get Amare next year to compliment Wade because I KNOW he's not going anywhere. Miami's too nice of a city to not have one dominating sports team.

Damn, Wade can't do this all by himself...

Pierce has been the deciding factor in this game tonight if the Cs win.

omfg .... the best miss dunk of all time of all time ... damn i wish that would have went in

eek.gif

yes i'm hyped ... wade just missed ... he should have done 2 hands

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

omfg .... the best miss dunk of all time of all time ... damn i wish that would have went in

eek.gif

yes i'm hyped ... wade just missed ... he should have done 2 hands
he shudda got 1 pt for that missed dunk for effort
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom