NBA Elite 11 looks actually impressive Vol. 2k Step Up

the trailer has some copyright issues and i cant view it. patiently waiting for the reup.

the trailer has some copyright issues and i cant view it. patiently waiting for the reup.

I like it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know how you thought Live 10 had better presentation than 2K10. That is the #1 quality of 2K10. But whatever.

I don't know how you thought Live 10 had better presentation than 2K10. That is the #1 quality of 2K10. But whatever.

The team from EA's NHL franchise is taking over NBA Elite this year.

NHL '08-'10 are the best sports games ever made (And '11 looks even better... they are now incorporating REAL-TIME PHYSICS.). I can't wait to see what they do to improve the NBA franchise.

NHL '08-'10 are the best sports games ever made (And '11 looks even better... they are now incorporating REAL-TIME PHYSICS.). I can't wait to see what they do to improve the NBA franchise.

having all 3 chl leagues is going to be EPIC

anyways, im still a 2k guy when it comes to basketball. i cant wait for the demos

having all 3 chl leagues is going to be EPIC

anyways, im still a 2k guy when it comes to basketball. i cant wait for the demos

Back
Top Bottom