[| -- NBA Fan Night needs to STOP ASAP (Vol. Bobcats @ Lakers next week) -- |]

apparently the other teams have no real fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another episode of the Kobe Bryant Show
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

When I saw the list of games up there, I figured it would be Jazz v Spurs.

Then when I saw that somehow it was the Lakers/Bobcats in the lead, I figured Ahmad would step in and "help" the voters like he did for the Cavsearly in the year.

But when I saw they didn't and it was Lakers/Cats.......all I could do was that Andruw Jones slow laughing gif.
laugh.gif
Kinda lookin around like ????
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I didn't get League Pass this year, but I know I'll get to seeone Laker game a week if they play on Tuesday.

It is kind of ridiculous though. I've only voted once, and when I saw the results the LA game had like 70% of the vote.

Am I the only one that likes watching sub-par teams every so often?

Bobcats, Bucks, Warriors, Pacers, Clippers, etc..

I swear every station is jamming the Lakers, Celtics or Cavs down our throats and it's starting to feel
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

voters are dumb.
No, they are not dumb. This is exactly what fan night is supposed to be, you give the people who watch/support your channel the game they want tosee. "But, but the Spurs/Jazz is a better matchup." And, your point is...? If there was a game that was more appealing to the majority then the votes would reflect that, clearly that's not the case. You're quick to call someone dumb, yet you seem tobe having trouble comprehending the simple concept of providing your customer base a product they actually want. Geez.

I don't even get NBA TV, which is stupid in its own right, but I can sympathize with non-Laker fans. Its like how we in Southern California still have towatch Cowboys games or Red Sox games all the time.

If the fans are gonna be voting the Lakers in every fan night Tuesday, the non-Laker fans are going to be pissed, Lakers probably have as much Tuesday gamesleft for the rest of the season, as they do Friday, and Sunday nights.

You guys are gonna have to start voting.
laugh.gif

why not just objectively look at records and players who mightve played on those past teams, look for trends and rivalries and go from there about choosing thenext game.

spurs vs utah... divisional matchup.. decent history.

but bobcats and lakers always have good games? lol .. we always have trouble against weak teams so it should be a good game right?

I don't care as long as I don't see Spurs vs. Suns again. I swear these dudes play like 5 times a year.

Back
Top Bottom