NBA Feet: 2011-2012

what do u mean unlike most adidas? maybe in the past but the past 2-3 years their products have been quality and definitely great performers and with traction..

The last Adidas I tried were the TS Lightspeed, TS Lightswitch, TS Creator. All weren't impressive in the traction department, but other than that were very good quality.

Ah okay... Yeah I wasn't too much a fan of the ts line either needed to put a lot of force to get the traction to work, but yeah adi in general has stepped everything up and I've heard the ghost are probably the best of the team line this year

It's between these and the Under Armour Bloodlines for me. Might end up getting both when they get marked down. Nike hasn't been doing much for me lately 
grin.gif

I stand by the bloodlines. Those and the adi supernatural creators 2 years back are my go to shoes. I need to find the sku for the green bloodlines. But yeah pm me if u got any questions bruh

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Every game I watch so far someone rockin concords, is Beasley with Nike now?
As stated on about the last 8 pages, Beasley is a sneaker free agent. 

I swear Juwan Howard is wearing black/black-white(or metallic silver) Air Jordan 2012s!

I need to get a closer look at them!

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

The all red Bloodlines Jennings was rocking are PE's, huh? I want a pair of those so bad.
frown.gif

yea i think they are the AIDS day PEs

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I stand by the bloodlines. Those and the adi supernatural creators 2 years back are my go to shoes. I need to find the sku for the green bloodlines. But yeah pm me if u got any questions bruh

I've heard many great things. And I'm already sold on them. Good looking out!

I can see Monta Ellis is going all crazy on Jordans after he's unleashed by And1...
Feel sad for And1, I was big fan of their teams back then...
Hot Sauce...

Of all the Black/Red J's available, he chose those 
laugh.gif
. And if my memory serves me correctly, I believe RIP is the only Team Jordan athlete to play for the Bulls? 

Actually BF is pretty nice, IMO.
At least the quality of the shoes are more worth to purchase than the white/cement

We need some pics.

Anyone of you guys wanna let me on the link that you get all your pics from and I'll do it on your off days!

Back
Top Bottom