NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by bballkid11

I think Pietrus is wearing KD's tonight...haha...

I know he usually wears Kobe's but will not wear them if he is Playing the Lakers....
PIETRUS us playing in Black and light blue KOBE 6's tonight... Oh and before I forget the 7's arent uncomfortable I happen to think they feel pretty good on.. Hey I guess to each is own ... AMIR JOHNSON is playing in the 7's ....

Originally Posted by bballkid11

I think Pietrus is wearing KD's tonight...haha...

I know he usually wears Kobe's but will not wear them if he is Playing the Lakers....

Yeah, hes wearing something that looks like the DK VI's

Originally Posted by FOG

Can someone find me this same pic, except without the text and in a higher resolution? Greatly appreciated 
smokin.gif

426164_10100516355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg

Hope this help
7722518e462e2411407e3b55559b8c9f62f3c31.jpg

Anyone know what the all green shoes are the Paul Pierce has had on the last few games? He had them on vs the Lakers last night again. They look a bit different from his usual stuff.

These players need to relax wearing those Hex Pads all the way down to their ankles. Looks horrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beansietime

Anyone know what the all green shoes are the Paul Pierce has had on the last few games? He had them on vs the Lakers last night again. They look a bit torrent from his usual stuff.

those are his signature shoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They probably turn them inside out. LeBron hasn't worn NBA socks for a minute. He wears Hanes.
Cats are riding him so hard they know what generic socks he wears 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

They probably turn them inside out. LeBron hasn't worn NBA socks for a minute. He wears Hanes.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm a LeBron fan. 
pimp.gif

New York's Shumpert is wearing the Adidas top ten 2010 in orange!! some sick shoes.. so happy cause that means that Adidas will release these very underrated shoes!!!

30t6p3b.gif
at its finest 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KyrieIrving

Bill Walker rocking the the Iverson Questions tonight. Love the look of that shoe.

think hes been wearing them for a minute now, he also wore them last game as well. i agree, i dont care for Iversons or reebok but those look good.

Originally Posted by nahcs

Originally Posted by FOG

Can someone find me this same pic, except without the text and in a higher resolution? Greatly appreciated 
smokin.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.a...1970239_1027482613_n.jpg src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...16355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg" width=496 height=724>

Hope this help

Nike needs to hook up Jeremy Lin with some China LeBron IX's...I just want to see someone in the Knicks rock em in a game, and why not this dude?  He's hot right now.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.a...1970239_1027482613_n.jpg src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...16355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg" width=496 height=724>

Hope this help

Nike needs to hook up Jeremy Lin with some China LeBron IX's...I just want to see someone in the Knicks rock em in a game, and why not this dude?  He's hot right now.
Doubt he'll change his Hyperfuses for any other shoe. He loves it personally and also Nike prefers him wearing it as a promotional stunt too. He's a Chinese wearing the shoes made for the Chinese' love for basketball playing on outdoor courts. It's a win-win for both Lin and Nike.

30t6p3b.gif
I'm a LeBron fan. 
pimp.gif
Lol, I see that... I mean, I'm a Wolves fan but I couldn't tell you what socks Rubio wears... 

Originally Posted by squall325

Hope this help

Doubt he'll change his Hyperfuses for any other shoe. He loves it personally and also Nike prefers him wearing it as a promotional stunt too. He's a Chinese wearing the shoes made for the Chinese' love for basketball playing on outdoor courts. It's a win-win for both Lin and Nike.

get him into some of those black Knicks IV's.  I saw an interview and he had a Jordan sweatshirt on so he might be a closet sneakerhead. 

Originally Posted by nimhet

get him into some of those black Knicks IV's.  I saw an interview and he had a Jordan sweatshirt on so he might be a closet sneakerhead. 

we'd probably have to wait for 2 more years for that to happen. He's in contract with Nike for 3 years.

30t6p3b.gif
I'm a LeBron fan. 
pimp.gif
Lol, I see that... I mean, I'm a Wolves fan but I couldn't tell you what socks Rubio wears... 

laugh.gif
 Wolves fans exist Post-KG Era?  That's news to me.

He's Taiwanese, though.

Back
Top Bottom