NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Originally Posted by you big dummy

haven't had the time to search for pics lately but here's a few

Gilbert Arenas Lightning IV's from game 4
6236358.jpg

What shoe is Mo Williams wearin'? Thanks in Advance...

Zoom Brave 3 ID.  Very comfy shoe.
They're actually Brave 5s. 

Originally Posted by marcushatten

How does gilvert arenas wear all these ivs. Hes wore like 4 diff pairs of 4s in the last series. Im not as into NBA as college hoopes but i thought they were nuts about shoe colors
It's not as strict as it used to be anymore. Ty Lawson was wearing Dunkman and Mango LeBron IX's throughout the season.

This may be a dumb ? but whatever:

When guys like Nick Young rock the kind of heaters he has been sporting as of late, do they break them out of their own collection or do they just call up their dude at Nike and be like "yo, those 1st game AZGs... I need em for the next game." haha? Because if you are endorsed by Nike, shouldn't you be able to do that, or would they rather have their athletes promoting the current sneakers?

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

When guys like Nick Young rock the kind of heaters he has been sporting as of late, do they break them out of their own collection or do they just call up their dude at Nike and be like "yo, those 1st game AZGs... I need em for the next game." haha? Because if you are endorsed by Nike, shouldn't you be able to do that, or would they rather have their athletes promoting the current sneakers?

nick young is not really important so nike couldnt care less what kind of nikes he's wearing.. it's not like lebron, kobe or griffin is wearing old school sneakers

The AZG's also came out awhile ago.  I don't know how much old stock Nike would keep around of that shoe.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

nick young is not really important so nike couldnt care less what kind of nikes he's wearing.. it's not like lebron, kobe or griffin is wearing old school sneakers

He carried them into the arena, so I assume he acquired them on his own

14479291910.jpg

Eric Bledsole balled in the red foams yesterday
14479291410.jpg

Trust me when I say Nick doesn't get ANY special treatment from Nike anymore and is wearing kicks from his own stash....

Im surprised he hasn't broken out some of the older Nike stuff he got when he was with the Wiz that didnt have yellow or gold in it.

i seen mike miller with some Kds 4's on Game 5 Heat vs Pacers, it was when one of his shoes came off his foot.

1rbNhY.St.56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom