** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Can't believe he rocked the yeezy's... I'll never forget, Maestro was the first one to hoop in the Yeezy's.

I never understood the yeezy hype. Are these good shoes to hoop in? I have my doubts and with all that kanye west hype :smh:

LOL Corey Joseph (thanks jm91023) left ankle looks a little broke too!

Last edited:
Steph Curry rocking Bron X IDs

Monta giving his old team da bidness in Bred XIs
pimp.gif

Anyone got a close up of the shoes DWill wore vs Hawks the other night?  Looked like some sort of grey camo.  Couldn't tell what model they were.

Thanks for the help, will check it out!

So I finally found some compression pants that go down all the way to the ankle.

Wore them 2 hours for a full practice and my calfs and especially the right groin felt very good, so no muscle aching or what so ever! Will get a second pair of compression pants tomorrow, just too good!

So I finally found some compression pants that go down all the way to the ankle.

Wore them 2 hours for a full practice and my calfs and especially the right groin felt very good, so no muscle aching or what so ever! Will get a second pair of compression pants tomorrow, just too good!
If you can check tj maxx out, they have nice nike ones from time to time. That's where I got mine at three years ago in high school

Back
Top Bottom