NBA FEET 2014 - 2015, What the Pros are Wearing This Season

Dang those Garnett 3's, I wanted a pair of those so bad back in the day. :smokin

I doubt those are the OG Garnett 3. Most likely the stripped down Renamed Air Max 3 from 2010.

OG Garnett 3 was so dope and comfy. Tuned Air, leather, the blue gradient. Damn

Has Reebok just crumbled as a basketball shoe company? Wall left for Adidas, I remember seeing Noel in commercials right after he got drafted as well and now he's in Lebrons. Only guy I see still wearing Reebok sneakers is Jason Terry who has been with the brand for years.

Reebok is only doing retros so they got rid of everyone and moved em to Adidas or made em free agents.

Adidas owns reebok so they werent gonna give up Wall while under contract to go to Nike or UA.

bruh really got a missing finger
roll.gif

I heard it was when he was young his finger got caught in the mesh of a basketball hoop and they were unable to save his finger.

Edit:

Green was in the sixth grade when a freak accident left him with half of his ring finger. Wearing his mother’s class ring, the 2007 NBA Slam Dunk champion tried to jam on a makeshift hoop attached to a doorway. The ring caught on a nail and his finger was ripped to the bone.
Amputation was the only option.
“All you saw was nothing but white bone, like a skeleton,” Green said. “They said my tendons, all my ligaments were ripped out.”

Never ballin when I'm married with my ring on, even if it's on a fisher price net

Last edited:
That Gerald Green story.
sick.gif

Was cringing and rubbing my finger reading it.
laugh.gif

PJ Tucker has been killing it this season. He has that NiceKicks crown on lock!

PJ Tucker has been killing it this season. He has that NiceKicks crown on lock!

i know ive prolly already said it in here, but PJ seriously isn't even going sayan with his collection. Player exclusives galore, etc. Some pretty rare gems.

Dion Waiters - Nike Kyrie 1 iD

Tyson Chandler - Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2014 PE

Wesley Johnson - Nike Kobe 9 Elite PE

Stephen Curry - Under Armour Curry One

Back
Top Bottom