NBA FEET: 2015-2016

So why does everyone complain when adidas makes sleeved jerseys? Or does adidas give the teams the template and they design it?

Design wise it'll be the same, but material wise they'll most likely go with dri-fit tech right?
I believe so. When Nike took over the NFL, they didn't rebrand all the teams or anything. They did change how the jerseys were made tho. The main difference I think would be not having to see the three stripes along all the damn warm ups and all star jerseys etc. 

the only thing different will be material and a nike logo will end up on the jersey as they already mentioned in one article. we won't see them till 2016-17 season. 

Materials and construction should be different though, aren't they still wearing Adidas' "rev 30" tech that came out in like 2011?

The team has full control on what the uniforms will look like and I fully expect one team to do a complete overhaul when Nike takes over.

One team will want to stand out and make a splash similar to when Nike took over the NFL, the Seahawks were that team.

We're already seeing it this year with Atlanta.

The team has full control on what the uniforms will look like and I fully expect one team to do a complete overhaul when Nike takes over.

One team will want to stand out and make a splash similar to when Nike took over the NFL, the Seahawks were that team.

We're already seeing it this year with Atlanta.

There's always a few teams each season they change their uniforms, so of course there will be a new uniform somewhere.

I can't even remember 1 season where no team's uniform went unchanged.

Pacers, Rockets, Timberwolves, Thunder, Mavs, Magic, and Cavs are all due for a change.
Cavs change jerseys every two years it seems like lol

and i agree i hate the new stance socks... smh the black or white NBA socks were pure butter

What kills me about the new NBA socks is, according to the story I read about them, was that the writer claims that the old ones weren't available to the public whereas the new ones are. I found that hard to believe because pretty much all shoe stores and sports retailers (Big 5, Sports Chalet) always seem to have the old ones at least as far back as 10 years ago.

What kills me about the new NBA socks is, according to the story I read about them, was that the writer claims that the old ones weren't available to the public whereas the new ones are. I found that hard to believe because pretty much all shoe stores and sports retailers (Big 5, Sports Chalet) always seem to have the old ones at least as far back as 10 years ago.
that's just not true. the NBA socks are plenty available to the public. my local champs outlet always have nba socks. i bought a couple pair myself with different graphics. even the 2014 all-star socks. NBA.com also sell them i believe. 

There is a different version of the old NBA sick that thepalyers. Wore that was different from the retail pair. The player version had much more cushioning kinda like a nike elite sock

that's just not true. the NBA socks are plenty available to the public. my local champs outlet always have nba socks. i bought a couple pair myself with different graphics. even the 2014 all-star socks. NBA.com also sell them i believe. 
The NBA socks that are available to the public aren't the same that the players actually wear. The ones that they wear are supposed to be top notch, with more padding and a higher quality.

The NBA socks that are available to the public aren't the same that the players actually wear. The ones that they wear are supposed to be top notch, with more padding and a higher quality.
the ones i bought are actually thicker than elite socks and more padded all around by fbf. any thicker or more padded you probably need to size up on the shoes. lol

Last edited:
Baze is gonna be on a poster in the Curry 2s 'Iron Sharpens Iron' 
laugh.gif

My apologies to everyone for the last two useless pic quotes (mods, please delete). I was just trying to find out if Thabo's Air Max 1s are a modified version of the running shoe by the same name?

Back
Top Bottom