~ NBA Feet ~ Team USA Summer ** Update - Page 14 **

Yeah..I don't think they will be playing in Older Jerseys come the Tourney...

I think since they have put these up for sale, these will be the one's used for the Tourney...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

The new Team Elites look good. So do the new Stats.
San Antonio Spurs
2007 NBA Champions *

Are they gonna release the assistants 360's cuz those are dope? or did they already release 'em?

Quote:
Are they gonna release the assistants 360's cuz those are dope? or did they already release 'em?
www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/supercat--home/model_nbr--77755/sku--15380162/node--0/ :D
happy.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">m Tall ct $mall </span><!-----</strong><!-----<br></div><!-----

Quote:
Odd.. Dwayne Wade is also injured but still in attendance.. hmmmmm...
^chris paul was in attendance, he was actually on one of the benches.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

You guys are trippin. This year's jerseys are CLEAN. Simple v-neck nice mix of classic and innovative.

nvjh1070722211024x768dc1.jpg
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

I was in vegas this past weekend and picked up some gear at Niketown. The material is a lot thinner and lighter than the last set of jerseys made. They're actually pretty nice!

What is Tayshaun Prince wearing?
The new Unis remind of the Arizona Wildcats jersey
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Thanks for the pics Windy City Jays; I really hope we take gold.
Az Obicham Maratonke
If That's Ya Man, Then Tag 'Em In

yea whats tayshaun wearing, for some reason i thought he was wearing some vick's.

Quote:
steve nash should be on the roster
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
"I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win."MJs drive

Quote:
and what's up with deron's "lineup"? been wondering that since the playoffs. you'd think dude could afford a barber.
:lol:
laugh.gif
"I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win."MJs drive

Back
Top Bottom