NBA Fights Appreciation

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Anyone remember Jerry Stackhouse warming up Jeff Hornacek that fight was hilarious.
laugh.gif
I wish i could find this video. stack don't play when itcomes to the jazz

I remember all of those. I used to want to jump right into every NY-Miami scuffle when I was a kid in the 90s.
laugh.gif
The Heat used to make me so angry.

i would really want to see what the result would be had camby connected on that full-blown swing. danny ferry would be on life support or a vegetable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:lol:lol. seems like van gundy's always on the receiving end of every brawl.

and t-mac is a str8 #+%@# for chucking the ball at jackson's bald dome.

funniest thing is how the two hispanic looking chubs wanted to fight artest. those fat bastards dont stand a chance.... then oneal came in with the FALCONPUNCH.

chiLds suckerpunched kobe then his gay#*** ran away...i dont know why everyone says kobe got his#*** kicked

No footage of the Doug Christie - Rick Fox fights? those two would even get into it in pre-season games.

cambys blow was wild.
pistons/pacers game was nuts.

and i saw some nice double leg takedowns...

overall good vid. fights def appreciated in nba

I was just watching the entire Malice at the Palace not to long ago on Youtube. I know it's not right but it's pure comedy.

Plus does anybody remember the camera panning to a crying kid in the stands for the obligatory "sad" shot... I remember seeing that when it firstaired and I laughed for some reason. And I laughed when I saw it again. I know it must've been scary but...

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Anyone remember Jerry Stackhouse warming up Jeff Hornacek that fight was hilarious.
laugh.gif
I wish i could find this video. stack don't play when it comes to the jazz

Word, Stack gave it to Kirk Snyder something nasty in the parking lot when Snyder was with the Jazz from what I heard.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

that was just a sissy a punch as carmelo's lil slap. the punch didn't phase kobe.
roll.gif

Whatever...

it's "faze" not "phase"

they sound the same but mean different things.

and barkley vs shaq is the best NBA fight ever. they should just let them fight, it'd be
smokin.gif

Just throwin this out there....
its a shame nothing that exciting happens anymore except for the melo runaway hook ...

That was exciting to you?
indifferent.gif

that was just a sissy a punch as carmelo's lil slap. the punch didn't phase kobe.
Thank you Tony Atlas. Only difference Is... After Childs punched em... he didnt skate 90 ft. Childs did what everyone SAID carmelo did, "he backed up a couple feet, to regroup his next move". and childs actually stood in his face a couple more seconds before he backed up. Carmelo,punched, and DIPPED. I'm still MAD lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom