[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W/ the way the refs have been calling this series, I'm not sure if it will lead to a boat load of whistles.

He's gonna have to knock down some shots to get driving lanes. It's really that simple, just from that perspective. If by chance he does that, then he has the opportunity to get to the line fairly often. But if he doesn't, and he has to try to get to the rim through 2-3 people, it's not gonna work out well for him.

And for god's sake,he needs to start finishing over and through Danny Green
Why do y'all continue to subject yourself to the mindless drivel, only to complain about it later? :lol:

Complaining..lol..?

About what? Dude was riding the heats meat..Plain and simple..

I can ask u why your'e asking stupid questions this early in the AM,but Im not..

FOH

Has any reporter or anyone asked if Parker being late to the game and not getting his normal routine in in terms of stretching, warming up, etc possibly the cause for his hammy to tweak?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I bet it's a possibility.

I think Bron comes out 100mph tonight, and I think Spo has a quick hook for Wade. Let Bron and his guys run the court for a while, then bring Wade/Bosh in together when Bron sits. See if that opens everyone's games up a little bit.

Pretty much a must win for Miami, don't want to go down 3-1 and face all those odds not in your favor historically.

This is where all the pressure comes from, landing right on Debron's shoulders

Everyone, and I mean everyone is expecting James to do this and that

Hyping this game up so big the top is bout to blow off

That pressure lol it busts pipes I swear it does

If the Heat lose this series, its gonna put a crack in the Earth

:lol:

Complaining..lol..?

About what? Dude was riding the heats meat..Plain and simple..

I can ask u why your'e asking stupid questions this early in the AM,but Im not..

FOH

Y'all.

ALL Y'ALL.

Continually complain about SAS and Skip Bayless and ESPN in general yet continue to turn in.

It wasn't a statement just to you, or else I would have specifically referenced you.

I expect Miami to win. I'm going with this one being a bit close around the final i'm going to say 3-4 minutes a lot of 3s rain from Miami for the win.

I love that gif man, that girl is so cute in it :lol: I could see tonight being a close game that comes down to the last minute or two.

Stephen A slurping..

He minus well quit BSing and pick the Heat..

Stephen A should wear a Suit and bib the way he slurps so hard...

Has any reporter or anyone asked if Parker being late to the game and not getting his normal routine in in terms of stretching, warming up, etc possibly the cause for his hammy to tweak?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I bet it's a possibility.

I think Bron comes out 100mph tonight, and I think Spo has a quick hook for Wade. Let Bron and his guys run the court for a while, then bring Wade/Bosh in together when Bron sits. See if that opens everyone's games up a little bit.

Pretty much a must win for Miami, don't want to go down 3-1 and face all those odds not in your favor historically.

I fully expect TP to be ready and going and start his campaign for finals MVP. The odds are already against Miami. The winner of game 1 takes the series 70% of the time. The winner of game 3 takes the series 92.5% of the time. THEY'VE ONLY PLAYED 1 GAME IN SAN ANTONIO SO FAR. This series is over for the heat, it's just a matter of when now. Spurs in 5 and now y'all know feel me

Last edited:
This quote is dedicated to Scot Brooks and Big J 33

LeBron is shooting 52/211 (24.6%) outside the restricted area through 18 career NBA Finals games

Imagine Lebron playing on a team with no Ray Allen, Mike, Miller, Shane Battier, James Jones, etc at age 30. What will happen to this dude when Bosh starts declining?

The Darvin Hamm dream is still alive

i don't put that much stock in those percentages and i honestly don't think home court is that important. to me, it matters more in college since you have young adults out there that could get rattled easily.

Y'all.

ALL Y'ALL.

Continually complain about SAS and Skip Bayless and ESPN in general yet continue to turn in.

It wasn't a statement just to you, or else I would have specifically referenced you.

Ok, but how about next time not quoting me specifically to get your point across..

Oh yay, the good old "the Winner of Game whatever wins this series this percentage of the time" stat.

It aint nothing but trivia. Doesnt help you predict who wins or loses a series, unless its like 3-1 or 3-0.

Miami won Game 1 and then Game 3 in 2011. That aint turn out well for them despite all the historical data. Lakers were down 3-2 in 2010. They won it all.

None of that garbage matters. Either the Spurs will outplay the Heat or vice versa.

Oh yay, the good old "the Winner of Game whatever wins this series this percentage of the time" stat.

It aint nothing but trivia. Doesnt help you predict who wins or loses a series, unless its like 3-1 or 3-0.

Miami won Game 1 and then Game 3 in 2011. That aint turn out well for them despite all the historical data. Lakers were down 3-2 in 2010. They won it all.

None of that garbage matters. Either the Spurs will outplay the Heat or vice versa.

Teams who win game 3 in the finals are 12 - 1 in the finals

Just like you stated lakers were down 3-2 but won game 3 and won the series

Yet the heat were the only team in history to choke the series away after winning game 3

Back
Top Bottom