[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far I have:

SPURS
LTB 6
JumpFromDaBay 4
Onewearz 4
Durantula 5
AntiDope 6
Jordan23dotcom 4
Sorionotran(sp) 6
sonofTony 4
Cfranchise26 5-6
Motivated-Minds 6
MJShoes 6
VCshoxj6 5
ACB 6
Mamba MVP 6
lame killa 5
illest35 6
suberzat1 6
ohmygosher 5
Dland 5

HEAT
knightngale 5
elpablo 6
AndoneFlip 6
GotHolesSocks 6
Finally Famous 6
Toine2983 6
CP1708 5
DStaxx 6
Maximus Meridius 5
NobleKane 6
MertonHanks 5
Uncharted Drake 5
Whatslosinlike 7
Sosmoney23 6
ScottHall 6
Henzo 5
donmega 7
cashbanks 6
00david00 6
ill steelo 6
wrightone86 6
Ska 6

This is what I have up to this post, page 6. LTB, just copy and paste this for your start and then just fill in the stragglers that pull thru.

Heat in 6 is the most I have seen. Lotta folks have that number.

Last edited:
Heat in 6

Bron redeems 07, gets his 2nd, David 'Vince McMahon' Stern doesn't have to hand the trophy to some boring Spurs or Indy team, etc.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

CP change mine to Miami in 6

I just don't see them going down.. SAS can do it, tho.. if anyone can dethrone the King is Pop and crew

Last edited:
watch my dude Tmac been charging his special bar sitting on the bench all this time to the max just to have enough for one signature combo move execution on raptor and birdman at same damn time. :x :wow:

View media item 441182
[COLOR=#red]"He Just Sucked The Gravity Out Of The Building!"[/COLOR]

Spurs in 6 or 7

Don't know what you're going to get with Bosh and Wade. Tony P will feast with Chalmers guarding him. Duncan and Splitter are a slept on interior tandem, and much better passers than the Pacers big men so the double won't be as effective as it was with Hibbert.

Bron is gonna be Bron but if the contributions of the other players can be kept to a minimum, Spurs win. This will be the first healthy team they're facing this playoffs. Coach Pop's adjustments will be key because he is the better coach by far.

What the hell are you talking about?

The spurs are a veteran team and formers chanpions.

The heat are the new champions and trying to cement their legacy as THE team of this era

The spurs are from a different era (old school) competing against the champions of this era (new school)

My money is on the old school.

Pretty much on point analogy. Thing is it only goes 1 way. This current Heat team is also a much better version than the 2011 one.

2011 lebron and 2013 lebron isn't a night and day difference but 2011 wade and 2013 wade.... :stoneface:

2011 lebron and 2013 lebron isn't a night and day difference but 2011 wade and 2013 wade.... :stoneface:

More like the Heat team has upgraded with better role players than in 2011. If the Heat add even better role players next year the stans will be spewing stuff like "lebron should win the most improved player" :wow:

Chalmers and Cole alone can make up for whatever Wade can't provide anymore

Last edited:
But I'm talking 'bout the whole team fam. That 2011 version didn't have any type of system whatsoever.

That Mavericks team was so destined. That **** was amazing. It was just meant to be for Dirk to win it all that year. Heat needed that L.. it made them realize that on paper it doesn't matter. You have to fight and play your heart out to be champs.

Last edited:
But I'm talking 'bout the whole team fam. That 2011 version didn't have any type of system whatsoever.

That Mavericks team was so destined. That **** was amazing. It was just meant to be for Dirk to win it all that year. Heat needed that L.. it made them realize that on paper it doesn't matter. You have to fight and play your heart out to be champs.

Pretty much. Was kinda like a much needed knock to the head for 'em.

Back
Top Bottom