[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a pair of DS First games, will they ever be worth something?

The only shoe I've ever kept dead stock, bought them when I was youngin because they were on shelves and no one bought them.

This loss is on Green, not Manu.
What game were you watching. Green hurt the Spurs with his shooting but Manu may as well have been wearing a Heat jersey.

1/12 shooting with 2 TO vs 6/12 shooting with 4 TO.

Green stunk it up hard.

Manu stunk it up when it mattered the most throughout this series for his team.

So Green going 1/12 (1/6 from 3-pt) in Game 7 isn't stinking it up when it mattered the most in the series?

Okay.

Who said he didnt play like ****?

Manu has been doing that ALL series compared to Danny

Kill that noise

Last edited:
Raw Lew and Ray Ray 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

AxeaR81CMAAmRdP.jpg

Og splash bros idc

Congrats to the Miami Heat for gutting out a tough series to win ring #2. Heat fans deserve to talk their ish. LeBron played great but he's still most homo imo. Enjoy that championship Heat fans.

That Ray Allen 3 probably

There is always the excuse that he had to join a super team that added Shane Battier in his second year and Allen in his third. Also all the injuries to key players this year like Rose and Granger.

Enjoy this ring cause it looks like it will be the last with Wade declining and your best role players being 35 and 37.

A "hobbling wade" will finally start being true soon. Not this fake injury stuff with Miller and Wade. Then Lebron will really have to start doing everything himself.

I have a pair of DS First games, will they ever be worth something?

The only shoe I've ever kept dead stock, bought them when I was youngin because they were on shelves and no one bought them.

Keep it for now, It will be of great value.

2 of the teams that i hated the most in the last decade but both somehow gained my respect. Spurs are all class and Congrats Bron and Heat. stepped the **** up.

Congrats to the REAL Miami Heat fans who been down since the Tim Hardaway, Alonzo Mourning, Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly days.

LEBRON AT 28 (9th Year in the league); 2 FINALS MVP, 2 RINGS, 4 MVPS

MJ AT 28 (7th Year in the league); 1 FINALS MVP, 1 RING, 1 MVP

Lebron is 2-4 in championship

Jordan is 6-6 in championship

plus Bron got a head start with going straight to the league

Eh.... This still isn't any time to be comparing Lebron to Jordan... Two rings isn't enough for him to sit at that table... Yet...

Congrats to him though.

Back
Top Bottom