[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh no im not saying right here, right now they are definitely doing it. Im saying it isnt too far of a reach. Wade's knees are critical in their success. But hes been playing good the last bit of the series. Think for him its been more of a mental slump. He said all he needs is rest. But youre right ima go knock on wood now lol

You guys had trouble with an old Spurs team. The young teams are gaining experience. The Pacers or Bulls will improve next year. The Heat are gonna need another 27 win streak if they want home court. Wade will not be able to take nights off or it will start wearing Lebron out. You guys had an injury free season. Wade's fake injuries don't count.

Almost everything went the Heat's way and they still needed a 7 game series to win it. I think it is unlikely that they repeat.

You guys had trouble with an old Spurs team. The young teams are gaining experience. The Pacers or Bulls will improve next year. The Heat are gonna need another 27 win streak if they want home court. Wade will not be able to take nights off or it will start wearing Lebron out. You guys had an injury free season. Wade's fake injuries don't count.

Almost everything went the Heat's way and they still needed a 7 game series to win it. I think it is unlikely that they repeat.

You make it seem like the Heat are incapable of improving as well :lol:

Spurs would have waxed any other playoff team from the East. This "old" Spurs team was a FT make away from winning a title. They were THAT good.

Now its "having trouble with an old team" now that the Heat won :lol:

They were the more experienced and favored team when the Spurs were winning but nooooow they're an old team

Ignore the fact they beat a young team in the finals last season by the way

Who knows what the future holds but this shape shifting "Heat Haters" do to discredit the Heat is getting old

You make it seem like the Heat are incapable of improving as well :lol:

Spurs would have waxed any other playoff team from the East. This "old" Spurs team was a FT make away from winning a title. They were THAT good.

Old Spurs team was the best team in the NBA. We beat them off a miracle man. Im confident in my teams ability to improve and beat any team on the East.
I still think Wade isnt as broken as people think :lol:

Now its "having trouble with an old team" now that the Heat won :lol:

They were the more experienced and favored team when the Spurs were winning but nooooow they're an old team

Ignore the fact they beat a young team in the finals last season by the way

Who knows what the future holds but this shape shifting "Heat Haters" do to discredit the Heat is getting old

I picked the Heat to win in 5. I said they were an old team before the finals.

You can't really expect to sign another Allen or Battier this off season.

Wade has been regressing the last 3 years despite possibly being on something.

Oh no im not saying right here, right now they are definitely doing it. Im saying it isnt too far of a reach. Wade's knees are critical in their success. But hes been playing good the last bit of the series. Think for him its been more of a mental slump. He said all he needs is rest. But youre right ima go knock on wood now lol

they beat the thunder last year and it's because "the thunder had bad coaching and were inexperienced"

they beat the spurs this year and it's because "the spurs had bad coaching and were too old"

:rofl:

Mr Killa, lol..

Your'e not the only 1..

Quite a few ppl believe the same thing, but I mean, it do what it do anyway, right?

The best thing about it all is, theres ALWAYS next year..

And now we can talk about KOBE all day long, all day strong..

Soooo..About KOBE, I bet homeboy is bout as pissed as the rest of us are tho that the damn Spurs couldnt keep the ring from them..

He prolly called Duncan personally late last night and scolded him..LOL

I've accepted that lebron is the face of the NBA now but I think the only way he is "dethroned" is by either Durant for redemption....or the long awaited Kobe/lebron finals for all the marbles.

Maybe the MVPuppets back

Nike wouldn't want it any other way............................................................

they beat the thunder last year and it's because "the thunder had bad coaching and were inexperienced"

they beat the spurs this year and it's because "the spurs had bad coaching and were too old"

Pop still top 3 if not the best coach in the NBA. Spurs still top 3 if not the best team in the NBA. If any other made it out the east the "old" Spurs would have trampled them lol.

I don't think knightngale is as dumb as the people who still continue to have debates with him.

He's in the same boat with zyzz and acboyz

roll.gif
Only way the haters will give Heat credit is if they go in a time machine and beat the 88 lakers, 96-98 chicago, 00-02 lakers, and 03 spurs.

Only way the haters will give Heat credit is if they go in a time machine and beat the 88 lakers, 96-98 chicago, 00-02 lakers, and 03 spurs.

nope. haters will say "well the heat are from the future, so they got to see the scouting reports in advance and see their pitfalls!"

Mr Killa, lol..

Your'e not the only 1..

Quite a few ppl believe the same thing, but I mean, it do what it do anyway, right?

The best thing about it all is, theres ALWAYS next year..

And now we can talk about KOBE all day long, all day strong..

Soooo..About KOBE, I bet homeboy is bout as pissed as the rest of us are tho that the damn Spurs couldnt keep the ring from them..

He prolly called Duncan personally late last night and scolded him..LOL
I've accepted that lebron is the face of the NBA now but I think the only way he is "dethroned" is by either Durant for redemption....or the long awaited Kobe/lebron finals for all the marbles.

Maybe the MVPuppets back

Nike wouldn't want it any other way............................................................

Danny green lost all my respect.

Not only he play like % but party with the enemy afterward. Smh. Straight clown.

But..But..

I thought Lil Stayne was a big Kobe fan?

He was in a mag with him, cant remember what mag it was..

Stayne is just like the new heat stans..And thats not a shot at all heat fans, hence the word stan..

The new heat fans only know the big 3 ..Hell, really only the big 2..

Swear they cant even tell u who Haslem is..LOL

Lil Stayne is just with whoever is on one at the moment..
Lol dude was at the pacer games with mike Epps in pacer gear during the series

Quick question for the people who think bron is gonna opt out after the season next year. Do think he would still opt out if they win it again next year? Or even opt out if they get knocked out in the ECF with a chance for revenge the next year? These are the reasons why I believe he won't opt out of his contract and he's staying in Miami. Also with his family and his kids starting school in Miami he's not gonna wanna pick up and move everybody again.

Quick question for the people who think bron is gonna opt out after the season next year. Do think he would still opt out if they win it again next year? Or even opt out if they get knocked out in the ECF with a chance for revenge the next year? These are the reasons why I believe he won't opt out of his contract and he's staying in Miami. Also with his family and his kids starting school in Miami he's not gonna wanna pick up and move everybody again.
Watch for a big move this offseason, I think Bosh is gone and they will try to get CP3 or Dwight....

as it settles in, it is what it is. i'm happy for lebron, he worked hard, dealt with a lot of nonsense, some self-induced, but he delivered and caught a couple of breaks so kudos.

really disappointed in popovich, it really didn't make sense. game 6, i figured tony would come back in after they advanced it up the court and called a timeout. manu was in transition, he had a path that looked worth playing out of, that didn't bother me too much; there was a bit of an advantage there. but i can't get over this game 7 move, sitting tony down. least put the dude in the game as a decoy. tony's there, you have bron on him, that makes things a little easier and you could find an open look somewhere for kawhi or timmy or even manu at that point. just a disgusting performance on his end that really makes one at least wonder if this game was fixed. it just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom