• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Allan wasn't phased. I like this Nets team, they don't cause trouble. Just having fun.

Embiid is wild dirty.

Right before the elbow he took a chop at Lavert because he got crossed up.

Marcus Smart should've just swung on him.

Allen gonna look like Martin after the Hearns fight tomorrow

LightGlisteningAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Maybe they look at Cousins.

I say the 4 is absolutely the biggest need.

My caveat with Allen is he’s progressed nicely. I like what his game could be. But next year has to be a little different under the rim when it’s crowded. If it’s not, they need to start looking elsewhere. And maybe there may not be a better option after next year either.
I'm biased because I'm a Longhorn alumnus but I really just look at a guy on my own team, Clint. He was behind Dwight, didn't break out until year 3 and he still wasn't "big." Year 5 and now he's an borderline all-star caliber center with us. And Allen is probably a bit more talented naturally on interior defense. I think he will continue to develop and grow but I still wouldn't necessarily refine him to a backup role after year 3. They have a good core; I'm not sure I'm doing that for injury prone Boogie or Vucci, who I think don't even take you over the top.

Maybe if they add 2 max pieces, then it's worth a consideration. I do agree that they have more pressing concerns than trying to upgrade Allen though

If the Sixers lose this series to basically a .500 team full of no names, wow.

People been talking about Tobias being a max player, did he go back to LA or something cause I haven’t seen him

Back
Top Bottom